Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes spawn is capped

--MEG--

As I was running an endless mission (survival) on steel path, I noticed that the acolytes spawn number is capped at certain number, I don't know why this is happening, as acolytes should spawn endlessly on endless mission.

Thanks to clarify this.

10 minutes ago, --MEG-- said:

What kind of proof & details ?

It's like the third time I get capped acolyte spawn number (after ~95min on Ophelia, it would be like 19/20 acolytes MAX per run)

have you tried another node or endless gsme mode to see if isn't related specifically to ophelia? 

Just now, Kraethius said:

Have you opened a ticket? Because nobody from the dev team is ever going to respond to this thread.

I'll open a ticket now, thanks for reminding me.

I'll get this thread updated soon as I get a reponse.

Perhaps you should post in the appropriate place, the bug forum, instead.

Supposedly the bug can occur because of overlapping transmissions. So if you're supposed to get the acolyte transmission, but lotus is talking, that can stop the acolytes from spawning. 

Acolyte spawns on Ophelia and Taveuni were bugged for a while ago but I thought DE fixed that. 

I ran a 2h void survival yesterday and didn't notice capped Acolyte spawns but In 2 hours I should have gotten 96 SE from 24 acolyte spawns but I only got 80 ES. 

Spoiler

RjP6Hjo.jpg

Just now, disrawtomato said:

Acolytes stop spawning if their transmission (screen flickering, monologue etc.) overlaps with transmissions from Lotus (when you active a harvester or when it's done). The video explains this basic point and shows that it works. 

You could have said that instead of plugging your video. I can read that in seconds and not waste 2 minutes watching a random yt video.

6 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

You could have said that instead of plugging your video. I can read that in seconds and not waste 2 minutes watching a random yt video.

Can't even muster a simple 'thanks'. What a salty little man you are. I'm sure you aren't watching any YT or twitch because you are so time effective. Good for you.

3 hours ago, disrawtomato said:

Can't even muster a simple 'thanks'. What a salty little man you are. I'm sure you aren't watching any YT or twitch because you are so time effective. Good for you.

Resorting to personal attacks because someone doesn't want to watch your yt video, you sound like a happy person. 

I was unaware that it was customary to thank shameless self promoting youtubers on this forum. 

Archived