Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos Caterpillar Help

(XBOX)HollowCube987

Question

I don't remember the name of the creatures because I don't go to the Cambion Drift on a regular basis, but during high priority tasks like Iso Vaults or Arcana bounties, I run into a lot of those giant red centipede/caterpillar creatures that make short work of killing me, my allies, and my objectives.

What attacks are they doing that makes them so dangerous, and what is the most effective strategy for taking one out without losing most of my blood in the process?

5 answers to this question

hace 9 minutos, (XBOX)HollowCube987 dijo:

I don't remember the name of the creatures because I don't go to the Cambion Drift on a regular basis, but during high priority tasks like Iso Vaults or Arcana bounties, I run into a lot of those giant red centipede/caterpillar creatures that make short work of killing me, my allies, and my objectives.

What attacks are they doing that makes them so dangerous, and what is the most effective strategy for taking one out without losing most of my blood in the process?

Heavy weapons with corrosive are bug sprays for those bastards.

Also beware the white one getting too close, a sweep from them can easily one shot you.

23 minutes ago, (XBOX)HollowCube987 said:

You mean https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Deimos_Jugulus

Or https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Deimos_Carnis the rolling one?

10 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Remember that most of Cambion Drift creatures are resistant to Viral.

They are not resistant to viral. They are immune to viral status effect.

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)HollowCube987 said:

This one, the Deimos Carnis Rex

They're pretty tough as they have armor. Corrosive damage works best, but stripping it completely is a big help. My main advice is to use CC to deal with them. They can move a round pretty quick and deal a lot of damage. Khora, Vauban and such all have good cc to deal with them. But even Wisp is great as her electric buff stuns all enemies that come close to her or objectives.

Mainly CC and Armor strip frames work well in Cambion Drift. Nyx is a frame that has a really easy time dealing with enemies here too.

I personally like bringing Wisp into Iso Vaults because she makes it go a lot faster with her speed buff and also heals and stuns enemies.

Before it was the Jugulus that would wipe you because of the gas proc, but I've not had any issues with them recently so I think they got nerfed. Meh. Shame.

Right now I think the Deimos Saxum and the Deimos Therid deal the most damage though.

Archived