General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Kuva Brakk damage falloff bug

Hark211

The Kuva Brakk's damage falloff appears to be mistyped, resulting in significantly lower damage past the initial falloff range. Past their maximum range, most shotguns deal around 30-50% of their base damage. The original Brakk specifically (non-Kuva variant), falls off to 40% of its base damage.

In a stark contrast to every other shotgun in the game, the Kuva Brakk drops to a measly 4% of its base damage at max falloff.

The fact that this differs so greatly from the not only the original, but every other shotgun in the game, makes me believe that this is a bug. This is just speculation, but it looks like a zero was missed when the minimum damage value was entered resulting in the 4% we see, rather than mirroring the original Brakk's 40%

Exact vales are from the Warframe Wiki and backed up by my own in-game testing.

If this was done intentionally on release, then I'd suggest both these weapons need to be revisited. Their current power level does not justify that level of falloff. Even 15-20% would make them more consistent over their falloff range without demolishing enemies outside of it.

Archived