Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing dash on controller

PixelHunter9000

Question

Hi everyone!

I play on PC with Xbox controller, and realize, that I cannot dash on archwing for some unknown reason. I reconfigure LB to perform same command as Shift button, but still when I press it with archwing equipped that thing only perform rise up, on single press, double or long press.

Can anybody tell me how to solve this? Cause fast movement very helpfull in railjack missions.

4 answers to this question

I play PC with a PS4 controller, and have the same issue. :/

I think it's a bug. Multiple things don't work on the controller, like opening the emotes wheel or (at least some of the time) exiting pilot seat/turrets on railjack. Probably more but I can't think of all of them off the top of my head.

1 минуту назад, stormlynx сказал:

I play PC with a PS4 controller, and have the same issue. :/

I think it's a bug. Multiple things don't work on the controller, like opening the emotes wheel or (at least some of the time) exiting pilot seat/turrets on railjack. Probably more but I can't think of all of them off the top of my head.

You can access emotes by pressing Down arrow and then RB (or R1).

As I know, pilot and gunner seats entering and exiting are binded to same with interraction button (strange, but nothing we can do with it).

2 hours ago, PixelHunter9000 said:

that thing only perform rise up, on single press, double or long press.

I also use xbox one controller -the new s version with bluetooth built in if that matters, LB default should be tap to dash and hold to rise up.

If i have to take a guess, probably your tap is configured too short so when you press LB, it never got read as a tap and just went straight to hold. Maybe.

I thought there can be issue in steam controller setup, but I discover some shady things in game controller setup:

there is no option to use dash when you open controller's setup when you in Orbiter or standing on ground. But, with equipped archwing if you open controller' setup the hidden option will appear! So, on the ground you have "crouch/slide/roll", in archwing you have "crouch/slide/roll/dash/..." in addition to other options (words may be different, I just translate the meaning in EN).

When you check it, this options will be work in archwing mode.

Archived