Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protea Za Warudo

ReddyDisco

While testing combos i came across an interesting one, Gloom subsumed on Protea, Glootea, Proloom, Bob?

anyway, you need about 270% strength to reach 95% slow on gloom, every 4th cast of Protea gives it 100% power strength, well you can see where this is going. Gloom has a rather hefty energy drain but that's a non issue with dispensary. i Just thought other would appreciate a heavy gunner taking 20 seconds to do a ground slam. 

Spoiler

rx2GY0r.png

Not the final version of build, still testing stuff

Gloomy Protea is just out right evil!! 😈 

Been playing this instead of tesla nuero and it shuts down everything within range. You do have to be careful with where you are but so far have loved it and being able to ramp up the slow and turn it off when needed is just nice. 

Have not had any energy problems except when eximus units are around especially the ones that suck energy.

27 minutes ago, MaddawgTL said:

Gloomy Protea is just out right evil!! 😈 

Been playing this instead of tesla nuero and it shuts down everything within range. You do have to be careful with where you are but so far have loved it and being able to ramp up the slow and turn it off when needed is just nice. 

Have not had any energy problems except when eximus units are around especially the ones that suck energy.

eximus that suck energy suck indeed

22 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It gonna get nerfed. 

I expect DE to nerf/cap the slow effect on subsumed versions of Gloom, specifically, once they become aware of all these synergies. 

yes it prolly would but protea needs some limelight, had to do it

9 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It looks like fun, I might try it out before the nerf.

No question a lot of these synergies are really fun, but I am pretty sure that level of slow is simply not intended.

you mean this level of fun wasn't intended xd

Archived