General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

NPC dialogue is not playing but i can see the subs and talking animation(FIXED)

cyborguy001

It started all of sudden, the npc dialogue sounds stopped playing,when i click on mother NPC in deimos i can see her talking and i can see the subtitles but i cant hear anything , same thing for nora and all the entrati family, but i have not checked it with cy. i have done the following once i encounterd this bug : 1. restarted the game 2. restarted the steam, i still have not restared the pc or checked the file integration on steam for warframe, i will do that and update is soon with in few hours

update: before i tried to play disruption on jupiter to check if i can hear that infested corpus dude talking in the background, still i cant hear him but i CAN still HEAR ORDIS in that mission, now im going to verify the game files and start the game, if i have the same problem i will update this one more time and restart my pc

ITS FIXED NOW... solution .. i started to hear them after changing the slider to lowest level , conformed that setting and changing it to the highest level and then conformed it. now i can hear the npc, i have found this solution on a reddit post

Archived