Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream Overview: 154

RINEu5annz95YzTBV9rfc1nIpm9E_xttdcOAjvLkTQ176sJPKbEXEKAGJWbfJGJWV3KlKbsobNyQVBk-9pFwE2FxLt5jBaGc58g2-0iV0fNhbHi9MOzzGyPWrLLGRD7ihnHyBIb7

Welcome to another devstream overview 

Warframes

Spoiler

*New warframe :Yareli
Yareli: Female equivalent of Jarl meaning "nobleman" in Norse mythology
(seems to be water, kdrive, and glaives?) 
"Not Hydroids Daughter"
-Pablo 2021

dpOVxYKYF8RM3uH4nsP5YcMg3Pn6iyrIgXYjOhmN9Z-Kb_qTlUHaps09E4Ltu4kmwM2ZCgwnlCPLCPsSYAhcW9sObu-DvccH9BUqY-n3s9R_UZMC4wsqtzoEv4Yv__4Ry3DN8IjMZsqLY_IQaPxTCvLc7zcIW-8SdyATAbcqviiWthhXKadGxypUGYK_EOIs7lhoBmecs74j1VUcumz9KJYFi4LXdm70Mnj-ZN9bj8H5icQ-VJbeD9GdOUIC1RFxbiNhRaP-WdElzJdj
-augments

Wips reservoir 
Universal reservoir -gets a 4rth that can be placed down uses more energy 
https://clips.twitch.tv/UninterestedCooperativeCarabeefPJSugar-iNV9kW96ISzhUiEx

Other augments
https://clips.twitch.tv/EntertainingInexpensiveCheetahMcaT-PPt3whMynDnHDcO9

Game Changes

Spoiler

Next update -sisters of parvos 

Spoiler

EisDhcjI_drndS8QswTxDdVnJtlpfjZcD9kH_1iwrNFQ9m9hYf2nYaFpufDueoliFOopoufM37Dc0mYyOp2m9UK-iHZ9tQlUVXOLCYF0Fp1eGK-fZL2X5U6SETJnYLuHGykHp1iHIQHF-2OYNoN322mn4jUX4ynW9O2V_NA9vzSUD7P6DbG77DRh8PbdH6iAxxceeKpiO2-weYn1DQiS74eD6hjimKGaHH66x6Yea8zLsmpfc5jspc2MngslWRhTa-uDvrUCF4bGeT35
New warframe -yareli *see warframe tab*

3 kuva weapons
heck, zarr, grattler 
Briefcase weapons-9 unique via queen pins
 and handful of others in void storms 
(void storm rewards, upgrades, obtainment) 
-launcher
-arca plasmor 

(melee briefcases)
-nikana 
https://clips.twitch.tv/CrackyCrackyPuppyPoooound-i_AvzFaBajQvFuIc
-two handed blade
https://clips.twitch.tv/ColdRockyApeSeemsGood-0SKBd0WKmrFQPRwR
-shield and hammer
https://clips.twitch.tv/AdorableWimpyJalapenoCeilingCat-Du2OMf-5XwDXMRbT

Queen pins will have their own drone /hound pets (like zenuka 2.0 ? ) 
Can get hounds as rewards beating queen pins

https://clips.twitch.tv/SarcasticPlayfulMagpieHumbleLife-qnDjgQtd0z-dXTb-
And
https://clips.twitch.tv/TenaciousClumsyCheddarAMPEnergy-pXOp_A5Nn759UWqQ

Attack animations
https://clips.twitch.tv/BrightCrunchyBaboonFloof-McZdF38agblGpZ2P

F5CnmmYpMTgMUQH3zBi8L1ZX49Fzr6vfhRlZR1ZJoMeLGynIn1FgCUiDz1gALa8mr-nGy0I_dgtS4eGjEXm3I5KixZQp3NqOJMH7Bsl5aqUJ74WpMFqfRw4cvU1Ra2qdZhwr4cbiBFMjHU-UnxCmQhHsljTSO4HMjFdjn35a5kq81lY-nGpzj1zdVXlFQPjnoyDqougcqprnI3R2jIqEKXmkbhHXoKFVUkNUWA324OgFooTOOunGMJoW8vgJJ5UITmAHp-jTQ4axulp0

Ghoul saw
- close to release 
-plague star release (whenever that comes back? Devs seemed unsure when)

Call of tempestarii
-missed mark on void storms, to be worked on 
-bug searching and fixing 
-railjack “shame spiral” issues are being resolved 

Tempestarii is to foreshadow the void nemesis arrival
Tempestarii gun - fell through the cracks 
QOL changes 

(railjack) 
-wreckage limits 
-changes to scraping wreckage to prevent matchmaking issues
-make this more streamlined to manage wreckage 

B1u7lpELgwrDqrJ8rbRhIa7TbnV1JJqbG6O4Ydl6Gi7Yax_yqZjI1knUGnHqwTRu8C-qNMoSzWWPv7UxI51m7o0VtSyNtfaAv19AJCQczPmj7ibA1F3dJ24RHh2c8RxzMb7c87TO
Teshin store 
-changes and new stuff

-teshin noggle 

KTvAlKnfDLwZ7DCvDwne-EZmPyM30Aczih3u5Zw9avOiZDZ4XYKE54trs6AlMpGM36KSaz0tFd3SNTkfL8x5HjGkLgVicrjA6M1YVnwqddXQ2Ro3nu-bX2uIZ7BCw63QprTm--Iov6hDZEyIeeNZ-UvwpBTKlr7UT8z0WYMy41JSVjAD1VNNDo0qNkRDXy384Zec9uIQFIIqLFc2HruQJVtU51rUMHXntKH_xpL2Z-8lwgKhR_coiWASujvUwebZADqk0afSd0PCxTM1
NEW ITEM -Riven Cipher 
Bypass riven challenges 

AyvaqGjY4PvS4W5Mc5UCwkqJqkB-tNHjLmwQTcw8LOWt1XkNxUbLmK4DxVPs4l2LzE2N15_0B_hidi3IjQjSdCuJ9FYKKRT85vcYyw1gve_gyERxLoZ_l2S92xgxwe_Gmk2rNfV4

Double Nikana -geoffe says its ceremonial 
(just give us it already geoff)
Syndicate 
-syndicate cosmetics 

I-Jo_McUKrq489gv6TCONdbsSkhj-NR_2vS4JuQ_1AKpvv4N9Mz01yoCwmnnYe6HJtyTJE_9yoW0blAczi68epHZc3i9Y6RVInI_D4yr4nyPsMutxZxtFhc7uhrrKvCkGfvFUAt8gf3pEKbnknjy9y8XlNC5DA5RgrMloOvmq7pwz4araSdENcf8aKIhLzGcD5cQkvnK_g8o6ctGrcZJqVl7nxX10f8K6uA0WyYGR9tcbfjLeR2_eneEoD6IhDfZwaF0KQJxJMlb3YM8W0fwgKVTBuJAqJ8dUhdzykTVrjghkf_w1vUyqlTp38KbDGQPssaLGI3ZUogFsnsoX3VNZopNrxxL4V2bAcULruE5P89s_gFtxOBH6R7pmge3M-qYHI2n-6iD4JEBqQRV5b5UhXVvqYtOkbypf5gr__Mn8SMhzI5_z-NpPVOiNu5iaAnkhWHXvk_Fo88QSypd-8hMIYQdO6LoMXchkCHI-YHGTfZL5k_QQVbcsPZFeCM2vs0xxXLM3d5TghsJ8_UgM4EwoHX3IAoO9viu

Shoulder,chest,leg armors

https://clips.twitch.tv/ProudDifficultEmuCoolStoryBob-m2mnS1TLmPLmaQyX

-emotes to be added
https://clips.twitch.tv/AwkwardHilariousOrcaPeteZaroll-oaLX6mMgCKuJOvOu

pvngpJ1gQuJirJTxNV6R0tVbDBtX7_EPk8_c_adMQ7xIGZixSFfzqFEHRTGDjIDxMIKzYJLMdlb2bhgyuEvVlfFhZKjTjzwGPdZARxZy-7oPh-tMGgednqm20vKaHbTzz3Ou9UW6

Cosmetics 

Spoiler

Deluxe skins

Ember 

9E9qyQHhUFg8esaZwMDLCrJPBwlkk65QB0nLoNYBKE_TMcH_BgNlHcTAgueLisG-TSjxGMmAt_cUnZvnFPifl1uCX-6F73oGiCL6yFvFq352Qn7jU82WYHnsSdZoPsrsgCmLoPZGPqQk7N16kQvcE9kra9efkrC5AOojGgob2YHeqZdmib_D9znuQY9YWZYnfc3prZStgCKdWJI53Zuj4rU3HXETebPykQ84gOWBWXKoN6ys-9GPwNMQ2-Qyiz0MVHGP1VOMMC-guixU
https://clips.twitch.tv/ResourcefulJollyGrouseDeIlluminati-2o3qypBUQi4woBjr

Revenant  -WIP

AkQqkUCH1DqNbjwkH0HUqkiBm9M1KjZvQApZ5F_b5uUs2O90HiuRiwoGXaWDP7Ppp4n0KoFVQ6xVu5kgl63aJgYVkNQtcMJSY_c6Kb9DNuTmQ0gCO_hGxY6lOTKlCKyTjgKr9r-G

Harrow -alt helm

MJsraH0sY6pQlYB8WGOiK9az_xb-TSjtRw4X7g6fW3Z6H5nSPP26m5cRi7K9VQh5xaCZQHvRpDAuZgnJiAejZnncpHNJbVhgeqhH_ftcOULljQeanltxtEtY1Wq28CuDUqYh5NxnEDAr0WglkOdtG-9Vj38WCDpTXVxGE6bGV5pINyAgt05r4Qpyn0AXrQYEXn0tGJRnH2ekAIz1cRyiQ52W0Mzs8egBjMKSqWcf-pP9W0-66o6Sglf9uTCPt5b_-IIw9ahaC23AU6M6

Devstream & Misc

Spoiler

GOTL 

gw6CMMQOoHdd0EwxKs1ZJdCs7xh9ONNijKtwfqLSz9Wg66JuYH_eZP_TnuhyPcjWhquQOD0hxm-WkKyEFcKShdQXngmtSEJKcsgDh6PyFe1FqNYN4Eubsrd4rdACfY2HQ4-Sm4nw

Devstream intro

3d steve wearing umbra scarf +shirt in the intro , can we get these made IRL as i'd like to buy some 
https://clips.twitch.tv/GracefulLivelyPigBudBlast-T7WzzIPOIzHIOo-R

IRL floofs in tennocon dev store

QKBsBmZg_VTMsPfBPlrXTIzmNuX7xzPeP6jodqNPt1zTwhwT5TUuvzwSu8Z00FvF9IJ1_aVRIG9ag6sCCMDI033sVweQp7_CwpzYTQfAGDvaeO4KcAQTwrD5tuuqfElQMpz3Il6OesNuZPB4Kv3BT7Q-xHz2jjQz1s1UdbbaD2w7pl4MY1xT07NqmVPeFxPr0wEEG7f6fO9aBw3dHttKr0gkIw3o1pP7YaYktujzyeBEMsHpm2xhPtR2dLhXeOrxdLPAuJT-Pswrkbyy

If you want to get notifications/links on my overviews, I post them on my discord and twitter when they drop

ogikGNh5AP5BDu-SbUITmo7IxGsiGJY8ug6Z3M97_g1DNyeytNfxdDWRtchi7a6b8U2OzzJAyJNc4SLsxuifOm2vJ8WZn3r3GNhbaF5ntZP6f8TYur3PBam9PbPBZcyiOB4fDGDhtANoEh1X5hJIQ_8wlrJ3AIxVVCN1fhFXJd768qzaURvdE_4Chnx57eCe_N0xPrZ4Tc2QrZMLqi4ncCykRQEQT1DW_7iTKYD-TUFuJwNRMqMQ36BRT8pDcTx5Ctbw-pouSKMi8mQi

1 minute ago, Firedtm said:

Yareli, Exalted Glaive or Glaives?, can't be a Exalted K-Drive, as we know all they like to do for them is give them Skins.

It's almost certainly an Exalted K-drive, because this is a base Warframe and not a Deluxe Skin.  Predicting a surfer vibe so she can Hang Ten-no.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

It's almost certainly an Exalted K-drive, because this is a base Warframe and not a Deluxe Skin.  Predicting a surfer vibe so she can Hang Ten-no.

I am so pumped for this I don't even know what to say. 

I don't have words. 

I have been wanting a k-drive frame for some time now. Maybe this means they will find a way to bring them into regular missions, so they have more use? As right now they can only be used in open world, and get outstripped by archwings. Maybe if you could use them in some of the bigger regular maps they would be more useful... more used in general. Maybe DE will finally give k-drives at least some of the attention they deserve in order to make this frame feel useful and get people to buy her. 

Man, I gotta watch this whole stream when I am home from work, just reading through this overview has been very tantalizing but I want more. 

1 minute ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

I am leaning more towards it being a Exalted Glaive or Glaives. why would be the first Warframe with a Exalted K-drive, when you can look at Titania and Clearly see how they would work that.

Just now, Firedtm said:

I am leaning more towards it being a Exalted Glaive or Glaives. why would be the first Warframe with a Exalted K-drive, when you can look at Titania and Clearly see how they would work that.

I'm not quite sure what you mean in the last part of your sentence.  She could also certainly have Exalted Glaives, but Nezha also has a "glaive" and it's not Exalted, so I'm just less confident about that.  Titania is her own exalted Archwing and also has both exalted guns and an exalted sword.  So I don't think having one exalted thing has meant there won't be another exalted thing for quite some time.

Just now, (PSN)Unstar said:

I'm not quite sure what you mean in the last part of your sentence.  She could also certainly have Exalted Glaives, but Nezha also has a "glaive" and it's not Exalted, so I'm just less confident about that.  Titania is her own exalted Archwing and also has both exalted guns and an exalted sword.  So I don't think having one exalted thing has meant there won't be another exalted thing for quite some time.

Yeah there are already frames with more than one exalted thing. 

And even if there weren't, it's not like there would be some hard and fast rule against it. DE could make a frame with exalted everything if they wanted to. The only thing stopping them are coding limitations and their imagination. There is no rulebook. 

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

DE could make a frame with exalted everything if they wanted to.

...And now I'm just picturing a frame based on the Fate series interpretation of Gilgamesh throwing everything and the exalted kitchen sink at some poor Grineer schmuck.

7 minutes ago, alukard18 said:

the new warframe looks to me like 2-b

2B_Nier_Automata.png

And we're getting Robo Dogs like Blade Wolf from MGR, don't know if its intentional but anything similar to Platinum Game's assets fits perfectly into Warframe.

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

I should of thought of a Better way to put it into words on the last part of my sentence, When I think of exalted "x" or "abc" I think of something that is part of the warframe but can be fully modded, Titania would be a example of this, she has her Archwing mode but you can't mod it, but her weapons for the Archwing mode  are. 

for Yareli, I can't wait to see what they do with her, because I do think she will have that K-Drive but her Exalted Weapons would be the Water Glaives they show.

6 minutes ago, Firedtm said:

I should of thought of a Better way to put it into words on the last part of my sentence, When I think of exalted "x" or "abc" I think of something that is part of the warframe but can be fully modded, Titania would be a example of this, she may have of the Archwing but you can't mod it, but her weapons for the Archwing are. 

for Yareli, I can't wait to see what they do with her, because I do think she will have that K-Drive but her Exalted Weapons would be the Water Glaives they show.

I get what you are saying, I think. 

It's possible she could have a K-Drive she rides on for movement, and her ability mods simply control how it works, maybe as part of her passive or some other similar way intertwined with her abilites. 

But, to me that seems like the long way around. 

Unless it's just an aesthetic thing very different from the way a K-Drive functions, they are going to have to make K-Drives work in normal missions to make HER work. And in that situation, it just seems the easier way around would be to just let people mod the K-Drive she rides, directly, instead of complicating things by making it a passive or something that is modded by her ability screen or something. And there is no reason they couldn't have an exalted K-Drive and an exalted Water Glaive. 

Edit: Also, am I the only one super excited about a KUVA GRATTLER???

Just me? 

2 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

I don't see it in the notes but was there talk of when we might see this new update?

Before Tennocon?

Honestly I doubt it. Yareli will be coming with the Sisters, and they're showing her off next Devstream which will be at the end of May. So June at the earliest for the Sisters of Granum update, but we all know how that goes. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were a TennoCon release.

Archived