Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream Overview: 154

1 minute ago, PublikDomain said:

Honestly I doubt it. Yareli will be coming with the Sisters, and they're showing her off next Devstream which will be at the end of May. So June at the earliest for the Sisters of Granum update, but we all know how that goes. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were a TennoCon release.

Good point!

21 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

And we're getting Robo Dogs like Blade Wolf from MGR, don't know if its intentional but anything similar to Platinum Game's assets fits perfectly into Warframe.

zanuka and hyenas concepts are way older than mgr, wich are closer to what they've shown today compared to blade wolf

Yareli: lovely. First we had RIP Vauban (Protea), now we have RIP Hydroid. Looks like exalted K-Drive and some sort of water glaives. I think they're going to work a bit like Blazing Chakram. Looking forward to getting her.

Ember Deluxe 2: eh, dunno about other people but I personally like it. Way better than the burnt chicken. DE just got more plats from me.

Riven Cipher: sweet. Won't have to melt the rivens with Syndicate Medallion and Dargyn pilot pigeon shoot challenges any more.

Harrow Alt Helm: hmm, looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

The rest is wait and see. Thanks for the summary as always.

39 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Do DE not to Devstream Overviews anymore? I'm sort of waiting for it to pop up.

Also I think it might be a Landing Craft, not a K-Drive. It looks somewhat like a Liset unless it's her ability.

they do them once a month now at the end 

36 minutes ago, Firedtm said:

I am leaning more towards it being a Exalted Glaive or Glaives. why would be the first Warframe with a Exalted K-drive, when you can look at Titania and Clearly see how they would work that.

technically de can make a exalted weapon and a summonable mount / movement form be a thing . given titiania and even other frames can have multiple modable exalted items its not hard to think its possible

30 minutes ago, Aldain said:

...And now I'm just picturing a frame based on the Fate series interpretation of Gilgamesh throwing everything and the exalted kitchen sink at some poor Grineer schmuck.

xaku kinda does that with the floating gun thing in a way imo

22 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

I don't see it in the notes but was there talk of when we might see this new update?

Before Tennocon?

no drop date announced could be before or after 

42 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Wasn't a bad stream, all told. I'm disappointed, but not surprised that the transformation element of the Briefcase weapons is purely aesthetic.

I was expecting that.

though with the technology of transforming weapons, I would pay real money for RWBY like weapons that switch between melee and gun mode (the heavy blade shown off has a gap that could allow for a laser blast or laser blade like a buster sword from zenoblade chronicles)

I still wish melee weapons had custom idle animations. Never liked how the heavy blades are held....

40 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Hydroid's booty replaced with Khora and now his wetness and pirateness (Yar) replaced with Yareli. Poor guy will never have his time.

I have been thinking of ideas to make this guy fun to use. I did not go to a large effort to craft the guy and make him look like davy jones just for him to be a farm frame.

The tides will rise in his favor or so help me ordis......

Well, I hope they fix or at the very least aknowledge Hydroid's issues if they're going to release a second water warframe, but knowing DE's ways, they will put more effort into making a better water warframe and forget Hydroid even exists, for a long time at least.

Yeah, I'm being cynical and negative, but at this point I don't expect any better from them.

Just now, (PSN)xBellikx said:

Well, I hope they fix or at the very least aknowledge Hydroid if they're going to release a second water warframe, but knowing DE's ways, they will put more effort into making a better water warframe and forget Hydroid even exists, for a long time at least.

Yeah, I'm being cynical and negative, but at this point I don't expect any better from them.

I'm disappointed in it, but it's also, unfortunately, the logical thing for them to do. 

They get all these great ideas from us for reworking old frames, and it gives them a lot of inspiration, but it isn't very profitable to rework frames. 

It's a lot more profitable to release brand new ones, and DE exists to make a profit. 

44 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

And we're getting Robo Dogs like Blade Wolf from MGR, don't know if its intentional but anything similar to Platinum Game's assets fits perfectly into Warframe.

I would love a boss fight similar to the blade wolf boss fight in MGR. would be soooo cool. Sad that the Sisters won't have wolf hounds instead. was expecting them to look more menacing.  

hace 5 minutos, Tesseract7777 dijo:

I'm disappointed in it, but it's also, unfortunately, the logical thing for them to do. 

They get all these great ideas from us for reworking old frames, and it gives them a lot of inspiration, but it isn't very profitable to rework frames. 

It's a lot more profitable to release brand new ones, and DE exists to make a profit. 

Yeah, it's the sad reality, how many years it took them to fix Zephyr? and I'd bet they only did it because a deluxe skin for her was coming out, meaning, they had to give a reason to people to buy this new shiny thing.

47 минут назад, Leqesai сказал:

But no Kuva Stug...

Stug will have an Umbra variant.

31 минуту назад, Sprain сказал:

The helmet platter on the corpus lich dogs are so out of place. It's just tacked on and literally an afterthought to their design. I really hope that changes before release.

Agreed, also the fact that we will stab it specifically makes no sense at all.
Although such to be expected, since liches having heads of our frames never had any explanation to begin with.

They also completely missed rank 10 command intrinsic.
Said nothing about mechs in regular missions.
And also said nothing about Loki/Mag/Hydroid unvaults. (Hydroid technically was available during Tennocon 2020, but Nami Skyla and Ballistica weren't given out with him)
Dissapointing.

BUT HEY! We have a new terrible grind to look forward to! Great content to burn out on, right? (pls no elemental bonuses again, at least spare robo-dogs)

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I am so pumped for this I don't even know what to say. 

I don't have words. 

I have been wanting a k-drive frame for some time now. Maybe this means they will find a way to bring them into regular missions, so they have more use? As right now they can only be used in open world, and get outstripped by archwings. Maybe if you could use them in some of the bigger regular maps they would be more useful... more used in general. Maybe DE will finally give k-drives at least some of the attention they deserve in order to make this frame feel useful and get people to buy her. 

Man, I gotta watch this whole stream when I am home from work, just reading through this overview has been very tantalizing but I want more. 

If they're going to do that, I'm all for it honestly. Only thing I would say is that falling off the K-Drive needs to not exist unless you fail a trick. With how K-Drives work currently you'd be hitting things constantly and falling off every few seconds.

Though I have to admit that I think that'll just be a K-Drive skin, she'll have an Exalted Glaive as her Melee Weapon (we'll just ignore Nezha I guess).

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

Do DE not to Devstream Overviews anymore? I'm sort of waiting for it to pop up.

Also I think it might be a Landing Craft, not a K-Drive. It looks somewhat like a Liset unless it's her ability.

No more overviews thanks to a few loud people that didn't understand DE's open transparency and active community communication.

Archived