Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 3 - 7

[DE]Helen

8 hours ago, (PSN)Sealpup012000 said:

Ps4 only got 1 sentilent 

I can confirm I only had received one Scintillant as well, based on the Inbox message from Teshin:

IMG_20210430_223035846.jpg?width=756&hei

I checked my inventory afterwards, and noticed I have 22 as of now, so I'm not sure how many I had beforehand (I didn't think to check the other night). I'm guessing there must've been an issue with the drop itself, somehow.

9 hours ago, _Tormex_ said:

FYI The PC twitch drops didn't work for the devstream. Twitch says that I should have the drop, but it hasn't appeared in-game.

Same.

6 hours ago, Opetyr said:

Nope.   I watched and claimed.   Nothing on PC so it seems that Xbox was able to get it in game but other platforms might have actually gotten nothing. 

Rather have grab bags then a another lie. I would prefer non grab bags that actually do their job. 

I watched the whole stream, claimed the drop when it was ready went back to watching the stream until the end.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)StalkersAcolyte said:

Oof reading all the comments seem the drop bug is not on just xbox didnt get on my pc

Seems so, I made the time to fall out of bed at 4:00 AM to watch the stream and it was quite interesting but didn't receive the drop in my game inbox, started with 113 still have 113, not too fussed about it but the bonus would have been nice to cap it off.

2dPxXnN.png PC

What about those robo dogs I'm gunna call mine K-9 and the new Warframe looks awesome.

-ahem- not to be salty *gets out industrial dump truck* NO Scintillant.  None.  Any of it.
Why advertize PC players would be getting the twitch drop (I re-linked on the week we were told to MONTHs back) when we most obviously, did NOT.

I watch Devstream regardless.  No foul there, but stop doing this bait & switch.  It's not funny.

Same issue here on PC. Account Management says I'm connected, Twitch says I claimed the drop, all other drops (other games and WF drops prior to the x-bone problem) have been working fine, no scintillant received. :(

Can't you do the same that you (seemingly) done on PC and let us hold the drops in our twitch inventory until you fixed the Xbox issue?

That would also allow Xbox to still earn drops, even if they have to wait a few weeks for them.

If the Scintilant drop isn't currently on hold, but actually lost, nevermind my idea.

Hey all,

For those who want to know what is going on with drops here's a timeline of where we are right now:

1. Twitch implemented Twitch Drops 2.0 and cut off support for the previous version, so DE moved over to 2.0 which included some code changes in the game itself.
  2. When Update 30 was released, this was the first update to support the new Xbox's (Series X and S) and this introduced some new problems.
  3. One of the new problems was that Xbox players could not log in and play the game. The cause of this was tracked down to the new code for Twitch Drops 2.0.
  4. Players being able to log in and play the game is critical, so the Twitch Drops code was removed for Xbox as a temporary solution.
  5. The problem will be fixed but as it touches the main code of the game it needs to go through Microsoft certification process, which adds extra time to the release.
  6. Because Xbox players wouldn't be able to get drops, the decision was made that no drops would run until the fix for Xbox could be released.
  7. Despite having no drops for the Community Streams and Home/Prime Time, DE wanted to do something for the Devstream so they ran an alert for Xbox players and Twitch Drops for everyone else.
  8. I can't speak for the Xbox alert, but the Twitch Drops ran, and I claimed it during the Devstream on Twitch but have not received it in game. I've logged in multiple times since the Devstream.

I've no doubt that DE know that there was an issue with the Devstream Twitch drop but I will mention it to them anyway just in case.

Hope this helps at least clear up what has happened for some!

Hi, 

On 2021-05-02 at 12:16 AM, Digressive said:

Hey all,

For those who want to know what is going on with drops here's a timeline of where we are right now:

1. Twitch implemented Twitch Drops 2.0 and cut off support for the previous version, so DE moved over to 2.0 which included some code changes in the game itself.
  2. When Update 30 was released, this was the first update to support the new Xbox's (Series X and S) and this introduced some new problems.
  3. One of the new problems was that Xbox players could not log in and play the game. The cause of this was tracked down to the new code for Twitch Drops 2.0.
  4. Players being able to log in and play the game is critical, so the Twitch Drops code was removed for Xbox as a temporary solution.
  5. The problem will be fixed but as it touches the main code of the game it needs to go through Microsoft certification process, which adds extra time to the release.
  6. Because Xbox players wouldn't be able to get drops, the decision was made that no drops would run until the fix for Xbox could be released.
  7. Despite having no drops for the Community Streams and Home/Prime Time, DE wanted to do something for the Devstream so they ran an alert for Xbox players and Twitch Drops for everyone else.
  8. I can't speak for the Xbox alert, but the Twitch Drops ran, and I claimed it during the Devstream on Twitch but have not received it in game. I've logged in multiple times since the Devstream.

I've no doubt that DE know that there was an issue with the Devstream Twitch drop but I will mention it to them anyway just in case.

Hope this helps at least clear up what has happened for some!

I’ve had the same issue and I think that breakdown explains it perfectly. Have not had any issues with receiving drops for a long while so I was surprised it didn’t work for the scintillant.

I trust it will be fixed in time and hope the team knows they’re efforts are appreciated.

PC player here.

Just to give the +1, another PC player here with a claimed drop and nothing from it. I've been pretty vocal on how much I dislike the RNG drops, but I figure I should also voice the other side of the coin. Honestly whether its a microsoft certification issue or not, 3 weeks for a gamebreaking xbox bug is terrible. I can't imagine how much it would suck to not have access for that long. Missing out on (3) Scintillant is one thing, but 3 weeks worth of missing out on daily logins, sortie prizes, weekly runs, nightwave/syndicate stuff, mastery challenges, and that's not to mention the year 8 dax drops. I wouldn't want to cause all that stress to someone for the sake of a planter or something -- big picture and all that, y'know? So yeah. If we have to forgo drops so be it. I really hope they get it sorted asap. Although... I wouldn't mind global alerts in lieu of twitch drops if they're on offer, right? 😅

6 hours ago, (XBOX)JadeIsAmazingxD said:

Considering 90% of the viewers complain about the drops all the time I feel like they shouldn't happen at all. If you're not going to watch the stream for the content then you don't really deserve anything. 

Let me stop you there what "content" exactly are you watching mon. To wen. Are useless streams no info is given we dont already know and to watch them play is a weak excuse too tbh as there are plenty others on twitch doing the same better the drops should end not due to lack of intrest but the lack of de being able to accomplish sead drops post 2.0 consistently they need to do alerts or nothing bottomline to make it fair to all involved 

When are we going to get the promised drops?

3 scintillants were promised tot watching devstream, people got either 1 or nothing at all. Best way to fix this would be an alert on playstation, switch and pc to give us at least 2 scintillants. 

That said, it would probably be best to get rid of drops and just give alerts in-game, that way people won't be complaining about drops anymore and no system has to be fixed

Archived