Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 3 - 7

[DE]Helen

7 hours ago, (PSN)Abassael said:

When are we going to get the promised drops?

3 scintillants were promised tot watching devstream, people got either 1 or nothing at all. Best way to fix this would be an alert on playstation, switch and pc to give us at least 2 scintillants. 

That said, it would probably be best to get rid of drops and just give alerts in-game, that way people won't be complaining about drops anymore and no system has to be fixed

I got my drops right after the stream

On 2021-05-01 at 6:22 AM, Roobarb said:

Same issue here on PC. Account Management says I'm connected, Twitch says I claimed the drop, all other drops (other games and WF drops prior to the x-bone problem) have been working fine, no scintillant received. :(

Same here. Claimed on Twitch but no drop in the game (PC)

So anyone watched monday stream? Did they addressed or at least say anything about the missing scintillants?

I wanted to watch, but I'm a filthy freeloader and been told off to don't ever watch warframe streams again if i like free drops.

6 hours ago, Soy77 said:

So anyone watched monday stream? Did they addressed or at least say anything about the missing scintillants?

I wanted to watch, but I'm a filthy freeloader and been told off to don't ever watch warframe streams again if i like free drops.

Wait till thrs. Streams as it or fri. Dev stream are the only ones with any real info the rest are just the girls playing the game and thats it they may on few instences regergitate old info we already have but mostly its just them playing the game so useless for info

On 2021-05-01 at 10:16 AM, Digressive said:

Hey all,

For those who want to know what is going on with drops here's a timeline of where we are right now:

1. Twitch implemented Twitch Drops 2.0 and cut off support for the previous version, so DE moved over to 2.0 which included some code changes in the game itself.
  2. When Update 30 was released, this was the first update to support the new Xbox's (Series X and S) and this introduced some new problems.
  3. One of the new problems was that Xbox players could not log in and play the game. The cause of this was tracked down to the new code for Twitch Drops 2.0.
  4. Players being able to log in and play the game is critical, so the Twitch Drops code was removed for Xbox as a temporary solution.
  5. The problem will be fixed but as it touches the main code of the game it needs to go through Microsoft certification process, which adds extra time to the release.
  6. Because Xbox players wouldn't be able to get drops, the decision was made that no drops would run until the fix for Xbox could be released.
  7. Despite having no drops for the Community Streams and Home/Prime Time, DE wanted to do something for the Devstream so they ran an alert for Xbox players and Twitch Drops for everyone else.
  8. I can't speak for the Xbox alert, but the Twitch Drops ran, and I claimed it during the Devstream on Twitch but have not received it in game. I've logged in multiple times since the Devstream.

I've no doubt that DE know that there was an issue with the Devstream Twitch drop but I will mention it to them anyway just in case.

Hope this helps at least clear up what has happened for some!

1 we all know the drop failed 2 who exactly are you to de why would your post matter over all of ours just out of curiosity will it make them stop the drops and go back to alerts ..hope so

Hey all,

For those who want to know what is going on with drops here's a timeline of where we are right now:

1. Twitch implemented Twitch Drops 2.0 and cut off support for the previous version, so DE moved over to 2.0 which included some code changes in the game itself.
  2. When Update 30 was released, this was the first update to support the new Xbox's (Series X and S) and this introduced some new problems.
  3. One of the new problems was that Xbox players could not log in and play the game. The cause of this was tracked down to the new code for Twitch Drops 2.0.
  4. Players being able to log in and play the game is critical, so the Twitch Drops code was removed for Xbox as a temporary solution.
  5. The problem will be fixed but as it touches the main code of the game it needs to go through Microsoft certification process, which adds extra time to the release.
  6. Because Xbox players wouldn't be able to get drops, the decision was made that no drops would run until the fix for Xbox could be released.
  7. Despite having no drops for the Community Streams and Home/Prime Time, DE wanted to do something for the Devstream so they ran an alert for Xbox players and Twitch Drops for everyone else.
  8. I can't speak for the Xbox alert, but the Twitch Drops ran, and I claimed it during the Devstream on Twitch but have not received it in game. I've logged in multiple times since the Devstream.

I've no doubt that DE know that there was an issue with the Devstream Twitch drop but I will mention it to them anyway just in case.

1 we all know the drop failed 2 who exactly are you to de why would your post matter over all of ours just out of curiosity will it make them stop the drops and go back to alerts ..hope so

Hey all,

Hope de just drops the 2.0 system witch is below useless and just dose ingame alerts from here forward 

Seems like xbox is just having all sorts of issues lately. They delayed the newest patch for Generation ZERO and it almost delayed it again for everyone bit at least the devs there said it wasn't worth delaying PS4, PC, etc players because of Microsoft. Imagine not punishing thousands of other players because of an issue that actually isn't anyone's fault but Microsoft? There are other games with Xbox issues as well from what I've heard on YongYea, Steam and other places like Open World Gaming. 

Since I am newer to WF and streams, I'd like to know how the gifts/deps began if I may. Was it a decision 100% on DE's behalf to give players a thank you or incentive to watch their streams. Did this start from day 1 or was it implemented later in their streams? Was it added later because people just weren't tuning in and they wanted to justify paying their employees to stream for an hour? So the question is, if this was an attempt years ago by DE to garner large numbers or whatever to their streams and it is what the community has come to expect, why would people call others ungrateful or similar for not taking the time out of their day, night or sleep just to get up for 1 argon crystal or whatever the drop is? You know the whole world time zone thing is crazy and it can be quite taxing for people to watch a stream so perhaps DE understood this was a that you gift? Who knows but the rudeness is just poorly done sometimes. 

41 minutes ago, chacachaca13 said:

Since I am newer to WF and streams, I'd like to know how the gifts/deps began if I may. Was it a decision 100% on DE's behalf to give players a thank you or incentive to watch their streams. Did this start from day 1 or was it implemented later in their streams? Was it added later because people just weren't tuning in and they wanted to justify paying their employees to stream for an hour? So the question is, if this was an attempt years ago by DE to garner large numbers or whatever to their streams and it is what the community has come to expect, why would people call others ungrateful or similar for not taking the time out of their day, night or sleep just to get up for 1 argon crystal or whatever the drop is? You know the whole world time zone thing is crazy and it can be quite taxing for people to watch a stream so perhaps DE understood this was a that you gift? Who knows but the rudeness is just poorly done sometimes. 

Yes was on de they used it as a pull for a audience the community complaints stem from de giveing medeocer drops for time investment they claimed (danielle) that its due to not wanting to superseed ingame gains yet in same breath toss out primes in tennocons full frames,guns sets on reg streams so that point is moot but basically thays why the criticism then the fact the 2.0 system is trash and rarely works if at all resulting in frustrated players cuz they wasted a half hr to a hr on a pointless mon. To wen. Stream were no new info is given just the de crew playing the game and sorry but there are thousands of others doing that so ya not that interesting 

To my knowledge DE has been streaming warframe content since 2013 and the first mention of stream drops was January 25th 2018 so after 3 years of receiving drops yes the community came to expect it. I personally have still been tuning in on occasion and have noticed a significant drop in viewers, where there was once 25k viewers there are now like 7k maybe?

4 hours ago, Invalid_FrameUser said:

Just an update, I can't speak for any other players but I just received mine upon login. Not sure how to attach a screenshot. Thanks for everything guys!

Yes some did most did not those on console or pc who did get a drop got x1 not 3 as promised xbox had a alert for the 3 not sure how meany got drop as not meany are playing rn due to irritation or just have not stated so

On 2021-05-04 at 4:22 PM, (NSW)albadicentra said:

To my knowledge DE has been streaming warframe content since 2013 and the first mention of stream drops was January 25th 2018 so after 3 years of receiving drops yes the community came to expect it. I personally have still been tuning in on occasion and have noticed a significant drop in viewers, where there was once 25k viewers there are now like 7k maybe?

Its true most saw the fact the streams are pointless except for drops mon.,wen. As they are just lets plays no real info if any given like any other twitch streams going on only thr.,fri had important info even to this day minus the lazy approach to cut devs to 1 a month were in they play around for over 30min have rebb try to pull the stream back to its intended perpose yet fail cuz they cant take a hint due to them drinking wile streaming very professionally done so lots of watchers sead f that and moved to good streams for lets plays especially when de spits on us with trash drops for our time investment with rng bs "tencent wont change the day to day ops." Lol

I also received the 3x Scintillant drop on logging in today. This was delivered as part of the latest hotfix, as per the patch notes.  

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have also fixed the PC Twitch Drop for the Devstream #154 Drop of 3x Scintillant. Please relog to receive your Inbox - if you do not receive it right away check back in ~5 minutes as it may take a moment to fulfill the backlog.

Thanks, DE, for sorting it out. 👍

Archived