Missing Devstream 154 Twitch Drop [RESOLVED]

The scintillant twitch drop says that it is claimed on my twitch profile, but I don't see it in game and its been almost 2 hours

Edited by [DE]Megan
edited title for clarity
  • Like 4

Same problem here. Tried relogging a few times but nothing so far.

Edit : Oh, also noticed past messages from Teshin ( Twitch ones ) seem to be disappeared from inbox. Not sure if its related to this issue or happened to other people too.

Edited by Aeon94
1 hour ago, Aeon94 said:

Same problem here. Tried relogging a few times but nothing so far.

Edit : Oh, also noticed past messages from Teshin ( Twitch ones ) seem to be disappeared from inbox. Not sure if its related to this issue or happened to other people too.

I didn't get the scintillant today either. I've never not gotten one that it let me claim so this is definitely weird. My wife has the same issue as well. However I looked and I do still have messages from Teshin about past drops.

Posted (edited)

didnt received mine either even though it says I claimed it in my twitch inventory, but I remembered earlier I saw a message from Nightbot in the chat saying there will be no drops this time due to some bug being fixed(not sure if it was talking about twitch drops). Not sure if I was right or what because it was already past 3am here during the devstream and I forgot which part during the stream I saw that message(but it was around in the end). anyone knows that received their scintillant already?

Edited by sird
  • [DE]Megan changed the title to Missing Devstream 154 Twitch Drop [RESOLVED]