Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Devstream 154 Twitch Drop [RESOLVED]

_Tormex_

Same issue. Scintillants marked as claimed in my Twitch Drop Inventory but never got it send Ingame.
I also recently relinked my Account with Twitch and had no issues with past drops so it´s not an issue on my side.
Thought that I was not the only one with this issue and found this thread here.
Hope future drops will work :/

Can confirm, same here. Drop marked as claimed in Twitch but no message or reward yet, about 30 hours after the stream.

Haven't seen any notice from DE about this yet. This seems to be a widespread problem, haven't heard from anyone who actually got this drop.

7 hours ago, Vengeance_GB said:

That's for next week's Community Streams.

This is what we're talking about.

I know about the Devstream post.

14 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Welcome to the forums Tenno.

Read here.

👍

Did you click on it you'll notice the moderator explaining in their post about what is happening with the drops at the moment to update everyone, I thought it easier to quote link that post, it was also posted after the Devstream date.

Hello!

We've found the backend culprit that has plugged up the Drop pipeline and are actively looking to resolve this Twitch Drop issue.

Once we have resolved, everyone who has claimed on Twitch and is waiting for the Drop to be fulfilled will receive it.

I will update this post once we've resolved - thanks!

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hello!

We've found the backend culprit that has plugged up the Drop pipeline and are actively looking to resolve this Twitch Drop issue.

Once we have resolved, everyone who has claimed on Twitch and is waiting for the Drop to be fulfilled will receive it.

I will update this post once we've resolved - thanks!

The fix has been integrated and will deploy with our next PC Hotfix, as this only affected PC users, which could be as soon as this week. 

I will update this thread again after the Hotfix is deployed. We'll be monitoring to ensure that once the Hotfix is out that players receive their Drop as indicated.

Thank you! 

Thanks for your diligent work on this, Megan.

What if we never got a claim option in the first place? I watched the entire stream (yes signed in) and never received a claim/drop alert. I need me some scintillant to build that Xaku hotness!

I was checking the ee logs and I saw something about the twitch drop being in the inbox it in there while trying to gather more instances of a bug that locks you out of the majority of keybindings(I have narrowed the result down to the fact that it forces you to a seperate key mapping for example using operator mode key mapping yet you are using your warframe is one such example) but I am not quite sure so maybe the QA testers can check that?

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The fix has been integrated and will deploy with our next PC Hotfix, as this only affected PC users, which could be as soon as this week. 

I will update this thread again after the Hotfix is deployed. We'll be monitoring to ensure that once the Hotfix is out that players receive their Drop as indicated.

Thank you! 

6 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

What about the Play Station players? I only received a single scintillant on my PS4 profile.

Can confirm that PS4/5 only got a single scintillant!

Will say this AGAIN

NO MORE TWITCH DROPS

Do in-game alerts, because its been 5 years and your team still cant get twitch drops to work right!

On 2021-05-03 at 11:25 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Thank you! 

The Twitch Drop fix for PC has been deployed with Hotfix 30.1.1.

Please relog to receive your Inbox - if you do not receive it right away check back in ~5 minutes as it may take a moment to fulfill the backlog. 

On 2021-05-04 at 2:03 AM, (PSN)True_Reclaimer said:

Can confirm that PS4/5 only got a single scintillant!

Will say this AGAIN

NO MORE TWITCH DROPS

Do in-game alerts, because its been 5 years and your team still cant get twitch drops to work right!

I can confirm you did indeed get 3 Scintillant.

The Inbox message on Console doesn't properly indicate multiples - working on a UI fix for that.

Archived