Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doubling Down on Syndicates after Devstream #154

I'm excited to say that DE is finally adding more stuff to the Syndicate reward pool! The armor sets & emotes will make for excellent additions to my collection, but why stop there? More can be done, and with some momentum to work with, I believe that these ideas hold more weight after the Devstream than ever before!

I, like so many others in the past, propose for the following additions to be added: Color Palettes, Operator Suits, Ephemeras, Companion Armors, New Sentinels/Sentinel Skins, Weapon Skins (Applicable to Primaries, Secondaries, Melees, Archguns & Archmelees), Archwing Skins (In the case that DE abandons modular Archwings entirely), K-Drive Scrawls, New Landing Crafts/Landing Craft Skins, Necramech Skins, Railjack Skins, Emblems & Glyphs (Based on pre-existing Sigil designs).

If any other ideas can be added onto this big list of stuff, please don't hesitate! As far as I'm concerned, any interest in the Syndicates is welcome at this point.

I'm all for more stuff being added. I do have a lot of spare standing, waiting to be spent.

Though, they should first of all be for compulsory things you will have access to regardless (Archwing, Operator, Railjack, Parazon, Liset, Heavy Blade (Paracesis) etc).

23 minutes ago, Nazzami said:

would have like them to look at syndicate inventory too having 2 allied syndicates selling the same augment mods still makes no sense

That's on purpose to facilitate trading. Some augments are held by allied factions, some are held by enemy factions

1 hour ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Time to flip syndicates, and then back again.

this. 

I've spent the last 3 years with Steel Med and Red Veil (I know you can run 4 syndicates at once but screw that noise), never thought I'd ever have to go through the syndicates again, but I'm glad I do, because Syndicate Armor is something I've wanted for years and now a few of my fashion loadouts will finally be complete!

I never understand why DE always feel the need to reinvent the wheel with huge updates about spaceships, and robots, and hoverboards, while they could well entertain me just by adding new stuff to shops.

The devstream had me at teshin noggle.

I am all for more Syndicate content, but I really want more interesting Syndicate missions that are appropriate to each syndicate (and also intersect with other Warframe content, like Liches/Sisters, Open World, and Railjack). Throw some interesting syndicate rewards there and I’m definitely game.

Me and the mate have it solved, he is on the right three, I'm on the left three, full access.

Plus I don't want to go through them all a third time, bah lost count.

edit:
Places that really need new shop stuff, at least get us back for a short time is the open Worlds.

58 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Me and the mate have it solved, he is on the right three, I'm on the left three, full access.

Plus I don't want to go through them all a third time, bah lost count.

edit:
Places that really need new shop stuff, at least get us back for a short time is the open Worlds.

won't work if there's cosmetics added.

14 hours ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

I'm excited to say that DE is finally adding more stuff to the Syndicate reward pool! The armor sets & emotes will make for excellent additions to my collection, but why stop there? More can be done, and with some momentum to work with, I believe that these ideas hold more weight after the Devstream than ever before!

I, like so many others in the past, propose for the following additions to be added: Color Palettes, Operator Suits, Ephemeras, Companion Armors, New Sentinels/Sentinel Skins, Weapon Skins (Applicable to Primaries, Secondaries, Melees, Archguns & Archmelees), Archwing Skins (In the case that DE abandons modular Archwings entirely), K-Drive Scrawls, New Landing Crafts/Landing Craft Skins, Necramech Skins, Railjack Skins, Emblems & Glyphs (Based on pre-existing Sigil designs).

If any other ideas can be added onto this big list of stuff, please don't hesitate! As far as I'm concerned, any interest in the Syndicates is welcome at this point.

This is not content...just cosmetics. Dont help anything both ...players and DE itself.

7 hours ago, Merrcenary said:

skins skins skins cosmetics bla bla bla yeah that what this game needs and who cares about nonexistent end game content

as always

4 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

This is not content...just cosmetics. Dont help anything both ...players and DE itself.

I know, cosmetics aren't necessarily on the highest end of the totem pole in terms of priorities, but they should be simple enough to make, and easier to push out in contrast to the more mechanically technical stuff. I'd rather have something to work towards rather than nothing amidst the gaps in serious content. I've always wanted DE to rework the mission structure for Syndicate missions to be more in line with the open world Syndicates, new dialogue included, but they "keep moving forward".

2 hours ago, Bryuf said:

They're not cosmetics, but I'd love to see syndicate archguns too or just more syndicate weapons

They could easily make Syndicate Arch-weapons while also turning the other weapons into normal dojo or marketplace blueprints. It'd make a lot more sense than how they currently do it, but what do I know?

I always have felt that DE already had so many, already developed, parts of the game that they could easily add things to. 

open world rotation items, events

syndicate items, events

planet , void, etc outbreaks

random-super challenging missions

more ways to use resources (this has gotten way better lately)

The open worlds though.... piles of potential there alone  

Archived