Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mixnek

Question

7 answers to this question

20 hours ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

"Fixed" in... - I'm just kidding. Very informative. Seems like the issue as to why acolyte spawns bug out has to do with kuva collectors being active or being activated when the acolyte is around, right?

/

vor 2 Minuten schrieb disrawtomato:

Yes, Acolytes don't like Lotus talking when they are about to do something. In a way I can relate. 🙃 You can activate a harvester and let it farm while Acolyte chases you around thou, as long as the transmissions don't overlap.

However, you don't lose anything when playing it "save" and not harvesting close to Acolyte spawn, because you can still have multiple harvesters active at once later. That's why I suggested playing with 2 Khoras, as it makes it almost impossible to fail.

Thank you. I'll try to get my buddy to give it a shot. He stopped playing the mission because of the spawn inconsistency.

Did you consider posting your findings in the bug report forums? I'd assume how this works isn't intended.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

Thank you. I'll try to get my buddy to give it a shot. He stopped playing the mission because of the spawn inconsistency.

Did you consider posting your findings in the bug report forums? I'd assume how this works isn't intended.

When I searched to see, if this method was already posted, I encountered a lot of reports, so DE is aware, but probably doesn't see a need to do a fix and I can imagine why - so it wouldn't become the new meta over night.

vor 19 Minuten schrieb disrawtomato:

When I searched to see, if this method was already posted, I encountered a lot of reports, so DE is aware, but probably doesn't see a need to do a fix and I can imagine why - so it wouldn't become the new meta over night.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for sharing the method then.

Archived