Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operations/events Results Need To Be Added To The Lore Page + Suggestions

Casardis

This is addressed to Arid Fear and the current Gravidus Dilemma, and to a certain extent, even the Sling-Stone event.

For new players who have missed the events, they won't know exactly what happened during the Arid Fear, and how the Phobos tile came to be, as well as the reason why both Vor and Kril is there as the boss.

When we had finished that event, there was a screen in-game that we could click on to see Vor + Kril diorama and a message written by Vor to the Queens, stating how the Tenno found out their outpost's location through the Corpus. I believe this is important information, and added to the lore a lot more than what some may think.

Currently we only have the "victory" lore page for Sling-Stone. The way it's placed in the lore page is right under the Sling-Stone. However, to clarify it as the game progresses and we have more lore-related events in place, it should be tabbed forward. Additionally, if you look closely, you can see that it's placed there simply because of alphabetic order, which will have UI/continuity issue with more events coming in.

Therefore, my last suggestion is to place operations in chronological order, not alphabetical.

Here's a picture of how it would look like with my suggestion:

Before

gjGiTtB.jpg

After

gmj1JzZ.jpg

P.S.: As an extra addition, the Gradivus Dilemma can even include subsections for the transmissions used here in the forums.

Edited by Casardis

So, your suggestion, is to just give everyone a black screen?

*cough*

If this was meant to be a joke, I'd like to apologize for not seeing what's funny about it.

If it's an indirect way at saying you don't see what changes I made, look at what's actually not a black screen, AKA the lore text on the left. Or you know, you could have READ my post.

EDIT: Added default, unedited lore page categories for comparison. They are small changes so I didn't think it was needed, but it's easier to see it that way.

Edited by Casardis

I believe an upcoming build will have a Lore entry for the Gradivus Dilemma. Good feedback on alphabetical vs. chronological, noted.

Thanks for the reply. What about Arid Fear though? The script and diorama are already made, and was in fact previously used at the end of the event when we unlocked Phobos. However, it was never put in the lore page, which means we actually lost something from the lore itself (from the little we currently have).

Can't this also be put in as Arid Fear's "Victory" page?

Edited by Casardis

Thanks for the reply. What about Arid Fear though? The script and diorama are already made, and was in fact previously used at the end of the event when we unlocked Phobos. However, it was never put in the lore page, which means we actually lost something from the lore itself (from the little we currently have).

Can't this also be put in as Arid Fear's "Victory" page?

The request will be made for this Lore inclusion, a good point!