Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sauceyboii11

Question

21 answers to this question

Depends on the relic. See Wiki where the relics you want drop. You want to find fastest mission with best drop chance. Usually you want to run capture, exterminate, rescue or disruptions. Lacking those, do what you feel like. If it's not fun, don't do it. 

4 hours ago, sauceyboii11 said:

I have heard of people talking about syndicate relic packs but I find them a bit too expensive.

But that is my opinion and I am farming for the syndicate ranks.

That's just because you're new. Once you have nothing else to buy in Syndicates and you can farm 30K standing a day just passively while doing other things, you have nothing better to spend the standing on.

46 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

It's probably your daily standings cap that made it feel that way.

Once you reached 20k daily standing cap, that's at least 3 free relics, 1 guaranteed rare, every day, just from your main syndicate. If you play your cards right, you can get more from your ally syndicate every other day.

Just keep playing the game, mate. You will get there. good luck!

Thanks

2 hours ago, sauceyboii11 said:

I have heard of people talking about syndicate relic packs but I find them a bit too expensive.

It's probably your daily standings cap that made it feel that way.

Once you reached 20k daily standing cap, that's at least 3 free relics, 1 guaranteed rare, every day, just from your main syndicate. If you play your cards right, you can get more from your ally syndicate every other day.

Just keep playing the game, mate. You will get there. good luck!

On 2021-05-02 at 4:44 PM, Jemmies said:

Agree with the playing the game. I’ve never specifically centre my gameplay on collecting relics, yet I have an abundance of them, some even numbering hundreds. You’ll get them through your gameplay.

Also, when you are running void fissures to open them, there will be others who will be using relics that you don’t have. Theoretically, it’s a win-win. Theoretically.

I agree with this guy the most.

On 2021-05-03 at 5:23 PM, Bregastor said:

I agree with the "don't farm them" crowd. 

I have ton of relics I collected by simply playing the game and I have like 230/240 days login so, is not like I am playing it since forever. 

Also once you will reach Mr 20, you can basically net 1,5 relic packs a day by simply playing the game with a glyph on. And that's without doing some syndicate missions as well. 

And that is even without the 3rd syndicate. 

You can hoard up to 132k standing at max rank, that means, 18 bundles of relic on demand (like when new primes releases or when an old one you want gets unvaulted) for a total of 54 relics. 

Don't waste time farming relics.

I agree with not "farming them" crowd and playing the is the best way to earn the relics.

but getting relics with a glyph, I have not heard people say that. And yes the relick packs from syndicate are the best thing to get high demand primes and new prime releases (and 54 relics sure sounds a lot).

On 2021-05-03 at 9:55 PM, WildPenguin82 said:

Agree with the "don't farm them" -crowd.

That being said, occasionally you may be on short supply on some type(s) of them, and may want to farm some relics. Just don't overdo/focus on it too much so it doesn't get too boring. A few tips:

• The void capture missions are short and effective (Lith, Meso and Neo), however if done on public, not all players may want to speedrun them (though often they do, but players may have different goals). In that case they will get as slow as defence/survival/whatever (accounting loading times) - so do with a specific team or solo (or public and tolerate the occasional slower mission times; it's not a big deal TBH).
  • For variety, there are other mission types which are good for relics in general. Wiki drop tables are your friends!
  • Try to do void fissures in the void! As a relic is 100% quaranteed as a mission reward, you will never lose any relics this way!
  • Don't neglect bounties! On higher levels they often drop relics and it seems they usually(only?) drop those from the current prime vault access. They are overall quite effective for farming relics, and drop other nice stuff, too (especially if you have not done a lot of bounties).

HTH!

I have been doing bounties for rep but I find them hard to farm because of the drop chance but have got some from them but I do agree with the bounty method. Yes capture missions are great but sometimes people don't like it and it needs fast warframes to speedrun (or people who is crazy eanough to use rhino which is really slow).But that's my oppinion.

On 2021-05-02 at 4:36 PM, Soy77 said:

This.

Wasting your time to farm relics that you will get abundance later is, well... a waste of time.

Also, start increasing your syndicates standings. Relics packs from them can also be a steady source of relics

Agree with the "don't farm them" -crowd.

That being said, occasionally you may be on short supply on some type(s) of them, and may want to farm some relics. Just don't overdo/focus on it too much so it doesn't get too boring. A few tips:

• The void capture missions are short and effective (Lith, Meso and Neo), however if done on public, not all players may want to speedrun them (though often they do, but players may have different goals). In that case they will get as slow as defence/survival/whatever (accounting loading times) - so do with a specific team or solo (or public and tolerate the occasional slower mission times; it's not a big deal TBH).
  • For variety, there are other mission types which are good for relics in general. Wiki drop tables are your friends!
  • Try to do void fissures in the void! As a relic is 100% quaranteed as a mission reward, you will never lose any relics this way!
  • Don't neglect bounties! On higher levels they often drop relics and it seems they usually(only?) drop those from the current prime vault access. They are overall quite effective for farming relics, and drop other nice stuff, too (especially if you have not done a lot of bounties).

HTH!

I agree with the "don't farm them" crowd. 

I have ton of relics I collected by simply playing the game and I have like 230/240 days login so, is not like I am playing it since forever. 

Also once you will reach Mr 20, you can basically net 1,5 relic packs a day by simply playing the game with a glyph on. And that's without doing some syndicate missions as well. 

And that is even without the 3rd syndicate. 

You can hoard up to 132k standing at max rank, that means, 18 bundles of relic on demand (like when new primes releases or when an old one you want gets unvaulted) for a total of 54 relics. 

Don't waste time farming relics.

Syndicate standing is a useful way as well, especially if you're high MR.  20k for 3 relics, one will always be rare and the standing you just earn doing regular stuff if you cba with syndicate missions

Disruption is good for specific relics as you can manipulate the drop by letting some consoles be destroyed each rotation if you have the drop tables to hand

Agree with the playing the game. I’ve never specifically centre my gameplay on collecting relics, yet I have an abundance of them, some even numbering hundreds. You’ll get them through your gameplay.

Also, when you are running void fissures to open them, there will be others who will be using relics that you don’t have. Theoretically, it’s a win-win. Theoretically.

19 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Don't bother, play the game instead. Before you know it you'll have more relics than you know what to do with seeing as every mission drops them as rewards.

This.

Wasting your time to farm relics that you will get abundance later is, well... a waste of time.

Also, start increasing your syndicates standings. Relics packs from them can also be a steady source of relics.

7 hours ago, Am_Sha3gar said:

Disruption

This is the way.

Mars for meso, lua for axi.

I also do well on orb vallis or earth bounties. If you can find one thats easy to beat and repeat it 4 or 5 times, youll get a nice pile of the currently unvaulted relics.

Archived