Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DevStream scrap wreckage solution.. why not rivens too ?

_Anise_

DevStream scrap wreckage solution seems a reasonable one, they will let you stockpile 100s of wreckage but only have a cap on parts you choose to "identify" the question is ...

Can we have this same system for Rivens too? please ? I would like to be able to hold say 50 unidentified rifle rivens and then happily have a limited cap on "identified" Rivens !

Rivens and Wreckage is literally almost the same in game thing, one of them is getting a fix the other has not! fixing this too will stop people being locked out of sorties! and not have to have those annoying as heck "your are over capacity" nag screens every time I do a mission or press on the mod table!!!

Thanks

edit:just to clarify.

you would have stack of say 50 rifle rivens, identify one to display its challenge putting it in the normal poll of 30 rivens, then unlock it with the newly identified challenge!

When I have seen discussions about Rivens in the past, people always seem to claim DE hands are tied on the matter, "hey its expensive to store rivens" "price we have to pay to have the riven system" etc but maybe you are right, they always had the ability to do this fix if they wanted, maybe it was always just a way to make more plat from players in a kind of  boring way?

anyway will drop this feedback in hope it gets some attention, if its about plat I would spend 10x more on cosmetics than boring things like capacity numbers for mods.

2 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

Can we have this same system for Rivens too?

No we cant because Rivens have different Challenges that you need to complete in order to reveal, if they stacked like the Scraps did you would only know what challenge they have after identifying them and some times you can do 3 or more challenges in a single mission to reveal multiple Rivens which means you already have to know what you got before deciding which missions to do.

Also this would add a second line of mystery to the Rivens, its bad enough we dont know anticipated what weapon they are for.

Would love to have it, but please, unlimited storage for non-identified ones, so i can finally just ignore them completely. 😬

5 часов назад, BiancaRoughfin сказал:

No we cant because Rivens have different Challenges that you need to complete in order to reveal, if they stacked like the Scraps did you would only know what challenge they have after identifying them and some times you can do 3 or more challenges in a single mission to reveal multiple Rivens which means you already have to know what you got before deciding which missions to do.

Also this would add a second line of mystery to the Rivens, its bad enough we dont know anticipated what weapon they are for.

Not an argument
If you have no slots, you would've had to buy at least 3 or more anyway, if you want to open them at the same time.
If you have slots, there's no reason to keep them stacked if you want to unveil them.
And there is no additional mystery, only difference is that technically they're still for you claim, as if they're on the end-of-mission screen, in a shop, or as if Lich stole them,

2 часа назад, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 сказал:

Because rivens are far more random than wreckage.

Veiled rivens are not, they only have a single property - what type of weapon, challenges would not need to be stored before identification as it's the same case for stats of wreckage, and nobody would let you stack unveiled ones.

12 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

No we cant because Rivens have different Challenges

proof you just skimmed and didn't read, it shows as "riven" then the challenge is assigned once you "identify" putting it into the limited pool, like how the end of a sorie just says "rifle riven mod" with no challenge until after the mission end screen! and just like with the new scrap system will work, it assigns stats once they are identify! I will return the favor and not read the rest of your post

9 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Because rivens are far more random than wreckage.

irrelevant.

Archived