[PC] Long time on-off player who never got into the end game looking for a clan (finally), A newer clan would be great to experience!

CoralineBat

Been playing since WF first appeared on steam many years ago, always mega enjoyed it but never really got into the far deep end and im wanting to get into it. Id love a newer clan so I can experience the progression of all that stuff too.

Im mastery 10 but working on getting higher.

... I dont know what the development is ... I have never been in a clan before ... Im wanting to find one that hasnt done much of that stuff ideally ... as in a relatively new one ... so that i can contribute ... and unlock that stuff with them ...

... also the tripple dot thing is extremely infuriating.

It's like you completely disregarded what I said in my initial post, that I have never been in a clan before and I want to experience a clan that is relatively fresh, yet you're just being an A****** about it.

I'm not new to the game, but I have recently made a fresh clan and have 3 fairly new friends who play very occasionally. I have a recruitment thread for it if you want to know the gist of it.

What the above person meant by development was that it takes resources to unlock the blueprints, and rooms to progress your clan.

Archived