Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE and Pablo, YARELI is literally my favorite warframe since hydroid. Thank you so much!

venomthebest

Am 2.5.2021 um 07:14 schrieb Dunkelheit:

Oh, you played her already?

Well, she's their favorite frame since Hydroid - a frame that looks cool and is otherwise just bad. I think it's safe to assume that they've seen everything they care about when DE showed off the model during the dev stream.

6 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

Making declarations of love without ever having seen and experienced something is beyond my understanding. I think you liked the appearance only ..... the appearance does not mean anything. Be careful not to fall off the horse or the door slams at you.

Just to give you some perspective, I come from the smashbros dlc speculation circle. Its basically in my blood to behave this way about new content lol

edit: The entire point of the original post is just to express gratitude to the devs. Just hoping one day someone involved in the development process for yareli see this and gets the feels goods. Its nice to feel appreciated.

On 2021-05-05 at 9:15 AM, CerealPlayer said:

It is important that as you do these things, you ground your feelings and expectations in reality. 

Best wishes tenno!

I don't see the point behind this. I like fashion frame and I think the new frame could bring forth some interesting fashion frame and gameplay potential (especially with the potential Exalted K-drive/Glaive), so I don't see why you have to nitpick at my opinion. 

That just seems awfully silly to me. 

But best of wishes to your too. 

Archived