Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery xp

(XBOX)LTKurtTrevelyan

On 2021-05-01 at 12:02 PM, (XBOX)LTKurtTrevelyan said:

I have guilded and maxed out the vermisplicer and sporelacer primary and secondary versions and they are still greyed out in my profile. I'm MR 29 trying to get to MR 30.

Are you saying that they are greyed out in both the primary and secondary portions of your profile?  Can you provide more detail?

Note:  you should only get MR XP for primary or secondary, so making a primary will not grant extra MR XP if you've already leveled that weapon type as a secondary.

• 3 months later...
On 2021-05-03 at 9:04 AM, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

Are you saying that they are greyed out in both the primary and secondary portions of your profile?  Can you provide more detail?

Note:  you should only get MR XP for primary or secondary, so making a primary will not grant extra MR XP if you've already leveled that weapon type as a secondary.

When you go to your in game profile and you look at your weapons and frames there are 2 entries for vermisplicer and 2 entries for sporlacer. If you've mastered an item the entry is colored in and shows mastery wreath but all 4 of those entries for me are still greyed out even though I've mastered them.

11 hours ago, (XBOX)LTKurtTrevelyan said:

all 4 of those entries for me are still greyed out even though I've mastered them

The bug this topic is about has since been fixed, supposedly for all platforms.
(Case in point, on my end, Vermi and Splacer show up as mastered just fine.)

Did you gild and then re-rank them?
Because that's needed to get Mastery from modular weapons.

Archived