Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Sister's of Parvos be considered as liches or something similar for railjack?

DE plans on integrating the Kuva Liches into Railjack alongside the Sisters of Parvos eventually. All I can say for certain is that the final showdown could, in theory, involve direct encounters aboard their personal ships. It's all a WIP, and I don't know how close everything will be to the original TennoCon demos, so we'll have to wait & see.

20 minutes ago, supershadow101 said:

wouldn't it be better to just have kuva liches in the normal missions since they only act as defenders when part of the railjack crew due to their inexperience of railjacks. why not just make SOP railjack exclusive?

Liches have always been connected to Railjack. When Railjack was first announced alongside liches they showcased the final showdown on a Grineer Galleon. DE is just very, very behind on implementing what they originally showcased. 

But more to what you're saying, it is likely that we will see lich roles expanded at some point, when it comes to crewing the ships. They are pretty bad compared to NPC crew members IMO. 

They've been referred to as 'Corpus Liches' for a reason until they finally received their official name on the latest devstream. They're probably more railjack oriented than the current grineer liches as you said, but how exactly is unknown. There is zero data on that, for which I'm personally thankful. Less people acting like they've been personally attacked by 'promises'.

Archived