Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Used To Be An Awesome Warframe, Till I Took A Roller To The Knee.

Demon-King-Lamb

I used to be good. Now the tides have changed. The armor rating on all Frames has plummeted to the bottom of the earth. I enjoy feeling like the strongest warrior, unique, and a badass. Not even that 360% shield and 90% Armor boost does anything. I'm tired of playing games that stupidly hard. I just want to have fun.

This isn't a solo to the max game. (You can but expect difficulty)

Some frame's are focused on certain roles, Support,Tank,Dmg. Then some hybrids of those 3. It's a co-op game, find a party or don't attempt lv90 maps with a fragile frame.

Edited by xFrostKnightx

This game isn't hard.

If others can win with 10 armour, I'm sure you can manage with 150.

The Armor rating of 150 is just as bad as 10. And yes I can manage, but it doesn't mean lvl 30 enemies should go god mode with the dmg and kick my &#!. I play on my own cause people seem to complain about connectivity, and well I hate the lag too.

The Armor rating of 150 is just as bad as 10. And yes I can manage, but it doesn't mean lvl 30 enemies should go god mode with the dmg and kick my &#!. I play on my own cause people seem to complain about connectivity, and well I hate the lag too.

Level 30 enemies..?

Which frame are you playing again?

The Armor rating of 150 is just as bad as 10.

Not quite. If you have an armour rating of 150, you only take 40% of enemy damage to your health. If your armour is 10, you take about 90%. That is to say, your health with 150 armour is more than two times as efficient as someone with 10 armour.

Formula: damage*100/(armour+100)

Edited by Inofor

Not quite. If you have an armour rating of 150, you only take 40% of enemy damage to your health. If your armour is 10, you take about 90%.

Formula: damage/(armour+100)

obviously the numbers say that more armor is indeed better than less armor.

the point of that comment however, still stands.

armor is really not worth the slot it costs to be honest.

you would do just as well using almost anything else.

Get a better gun, the best defense is a good offense. I mean it can't kill you if it's dead.
Or get a warframe with skills that go through walls and levels, like Rhino Stomp or Mag's Pull.
Or get a warframe with defensive skills like Rhino's Iron Skin (maxed out it has 1200 damage absorb and immunity to knockdown and other nasty stuff) or Frost's Snow Globe.
Keep in mind that you can't expect your warframe or weapons to be awesome from lvl 0, without a reactor/catalyst and at endgame level polarized with forma's for increased efficiency. You have to grind and level abit for things to work out.
And if enemies are too strong, do lower levels, try out different warframes and weapons. Use fire vs. infested, shock vs. corpus and armor penetration stuff for grineer. etc. etc.
And lastly dive into the warframe wikia and explore the many possibilities this game has to offer.

-fairly relevant and accurate things to do-

and dont forget about getting better at the game.

really hate to be "that guy", but with as many hours of actual game time that the op has, he either does not know how to play or is trolling.

given the state of people in general, im inclined to bet he is a troll... but in the very rare chance that he is not...

l2p op.

obviously the numbers say that more armor is indeed better than less armor.

the point of that comment however, still stands.

armor is really not worth the slot it costs to be honest.

you would do just as well using almost anything else.

He has got a point.

Plus, it is kinda true that there have been some strong damage dealing grineer lately, which kinda boosts difficulty to an ... non-casual level.

And that is kinda a difficulty in which i wouldn't like seeing.

I used to be good. Now the tides have changed. The armor rating on all Frames has plummeted to the bottom of the earth. I enjoy feeling like the strongest warrior, unique, and a badass. Not even that 360% shield and 90% Armor boost does anything. I'm tired of playing games that stupidly hard. I just want to have fun.

Missile_2d920c_3027690.jpg