Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Used To Be An Awesome Warframe, Till I Took A Roller To The Knee.

Demon-King-Lamb

He has got a point.

Plus, it is kinda true that there have been some strong damage dealing grineer lately, which kinda boosts difficulty to an ... non-casual level.

And that is kinda a difficulty in which i wouldn't like seeing.

But you don't have to play those missions.....this is where we enter the seesaw - a lot of threads and posts have come up over this games history revolving around how easy it is and why that is a bad thing - it gets super dull for a lot of people that play hardcore when you can just ROFLstomp everything. 

Now you may want to play casually, but what about the core fanbase?  Should we be ignored so you can play a couple times a week?

I used to be good. Now the tides have changed. The armor rating on all Frames has plummeted to the bottom of the earth. I enjoy feeling like the strongest warrior, unique, and a badass. Not even that 360% shield and 90% Armor boost does anything. I'm tired of playing games that stupidly hard. I just want to have fun.

I agree.  It's sad that DE hears nerfers whine and interprets that to me the entire game has to conform to nerfer demands.  Why did DE bother making nightmare mode if they're going to rachet up the difficult across the board?  All that does is make the game harder for people with newer accounts.  The veterans have lots of powerful toys in their accounts.  They will not feel it nearly as much as newer accounts.

Before DE nerfs anything, they should give people better access to Nightmare Mode challenges and higher level content.  Let them complain about that stuff.

Edited by ThePresident777

Seriously get a nova and turn all enemy into particles...>:D

or

Go loki...radia disarm and kill em all in invisibility....

or

Go vauban and poo drop tesla like no tommorrow~

or

Go volt ...use speed and shoot those slow mobster from behind...

I used to be good. Now the tides have changed. The armor rating on all Frames has plummeted to the bottom of the earth. I enjoy feeling like the strongest warrior, unique, and a badass. Not even that 360% shield and 90% Armor boost does anything. I'm tired of playing games that stupidly hard. I just want to have fun.

Perhaps you could elaborate on what regions of the game you find to be most difficult.

Just because rhino is not invincible... yeah, I just play a high level (90-100) with my loki and and find myself with a 3 rhino squad, how it end ?

Like usual, I Hide, I run and I get to the end first !

What about the three Rhino ... ???? they stay in pack, surely in the middle of the room getting shoot by all mobs ! And I see them  ALLL DIED TWICE before arriving in the end and they all shoot at me because I didn't go help them.

In the END : Stupid RHINO + Stupid tatics = STUPID DEATH.

Just because rhino is not invincible... yeah, I just play a high level (90-100) with my loki and and find myself with a 3 rhino squad, how it end ?

What about the three Rhino ... ???? they stay in pack, surely in the middle of the room getting shoot by all mobs ! And I see them  ALLL DIED TWICE before arriving in the end and they all shoot at me because I didn't go help them.

You could help out with radial disarm.

Yeah really.

If you're a Loki playing high level missions with other people and you allow the enemies to have firearms long enough to even get past your teammates' shields you're an awful Loki. Way to go. If you intentionally don't use Radial Disarm to help your teammates then I will assume you are no human, but an eons-old demon in a shriveled husk of a body, incapable of feeling empathy or any other emotion other than sick glee at others' suffering. When the game notifies you that one of your teammates is down, a snaggletoothed Cheshire grin smears itself haphazardly upon your obsidian-carved face. Their suffering is your lifeblood.

The Armor rating of 150 is just as bad as 10. And yes I can manage, but it doesn't mean lvl 30 enemies should go god mode with the dmg and kick my &#!. I play on my own cause people seem to complain about connectivity, and well I hate the lag too.

10 Armor is about 9% damage reduction while 150 is 60%.

And remember that Armor only applies to Health; shields always take 100% damage.

Play mercury.

What FillyRarity said.

Be Rhino and ignore it.

warframe is hard?.. what are you smoking?

It's about not letting them touch your armor, except when you are quick thinking in a rage *wink* =]

Did I miss something? This game is really easy unless you just started.

Deal with it......

You deal with it.

Its an easy game... However I will admit new players are under armed... I tried it new, and managed to get Braton, Latron, dread, Hikou, wraith machete, kestrel, kogake, Vauban, Mag, Ash, and trinity just from farming alone. No purchases... and all the gear is absolutely terrible... No way to go to higher up planets, or survive in the void. DE needs to fix the weapons and add more weapons for players to use. TO actually be able to USE! Because even though I have every weapon in the game. I don't see noobs getting those weapons unless they buy them. Serious disappointment in that area. Its not the lore, its not the difficulty... its the weapons, and what is available to the player from the get go that is pretty sad. Players should have more starting options, or make some of the other weapons easier to build, or add weapons that are easier to build.

edit: Retiring weapons was a bad idea.

Edited by Arlayn