Random Relic Choice??

Hello Fellow Tenno. As we all go crack open some relics and get our grind on, I find myself being stumped on what relic I want to use on various missions. So the purpose of this thread is simple.. Asking for a request to have all platforms have a "Random Relic" choice next to "No Relic" or even at the bottom of owned relics. I think I , from my own point of view no one elses, waste more time trying to figure out what I want to open. Sometimes even closing my eyes and scrolling randomly to choose a relic to open. Is this request a possible feature that can be added in the future? I , for one, hope so. Thank you for your time in reading this. Please post your comments good and bad. We all have to agree to disagree.. Good Hunting Tenno may the Gold drops forever be in your favor.

• Like 1

Personally if I don't care what relic I run, I just sort by owned and pick whatever I have the most of.  This results in cycling through all the relics I have piles of.  At least assuming I don't have one or two that I have significantly more of than others.

• Like 3

Honestly such a feature would likely result in more headaches than convenience.

We would get a flood of people who ""accidentally"" selected a random relic then complaining it chose one they wanted to refine. While, in my experience at least, those who don't care what relics they crack just select the relic they have the most of and move on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trst said:

Honestly such a feature would likely result in more headaches than convenience.

We would get a flood of people who ""accidentally"" selected a random relic then complaining it chose one they wanted to refine. While, in my experience at least, those who don't care what relics they crack just select the relic they have the most of and move on.

"Muscle memory made me select random radiant vaulted relic!"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vanaukas said:

"Muscle memory made me select random radiant vaulted relic!"

LOL. That reminds me of when someone said that they deleted their entire wrong frame with Helminth with just "muscle memory".