Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different jump styles

DE should rework the bullet jump system. Hear me out before putting my head on a pike. 

I don't think they should remove bullet jumping per se, but instead change it so we have the option to not have it and instead use a different jumping system which doesn't make all frames look equal in terms of gravity. I hate seeing heavy weight frames like rhino, grendel etc move exactly like frames such as nova, loki, or any other lightweight frame,

i think we should get like a weight bar that determines the mobility the frame has, as in a rhino moving slightly slower and having to charge the jump but when charged it could get farther, or a wisp being able to hover a little with major maneuverability in the air. This, in my opinion, could open a new window in terms of playability, specially on the new open world maps.

And for the people who love bullet jumping all the time we could make the jump something with a mod section, where we have a mod that enables the classic movement and so we could all be happy.

Probably nothing of this will ever happen but a man can dream

10 hours ago, XAN3MK said:

How would this change contribute gameplay exactly? The whole thing reads like an inconsequential cosmetic change encroaching on gameplay for no tangible gain or benefit.

For example Wisp is invisible in the air so she would have some more time after jumping*. Would it stack with current aim-glide time? If yes then it would be interesting.

* jump should be ALL jumps not only bullet jump

I made some topic that, while not about jumps, makes maneuvers more... interesting.

So I see in OP's suggestion "something"...

En 1/5/2021 a las 22:00, XAN3MK dijo:

How would this change contribute gameplay exactly? The whole thing reads like an inconsequential cosmetic change encroaching on gameplay for no tangible gain or benefit.

More variety and different gameplay depending on each frame. From grendel to loki they all move the same, it would be really nice to see 4 guys having to get from point A to B on a different way, bullet jumping all across the map is boring af, yes i know i can just not do it, but there is no reason not to, that is my point

En 2/5/2021 a las 8:50, quxier dijo:

For example Wisp is invisible in the air so she would have some more time after jumping*. Would it stack with current aim-glide time? If yes then it would be interesting.

* jump should be ALL jumps not only bullet jump

I made some topic that, while not about jumps, makes maneuvers more... interesting.

So I see in OP's suggestion "something"...

You get the idea, make the gameplay something more fun, not only bullet jump and kill sh*t

On 2021-05-01 at 6:36 PM, EternalChris said:

DE should rework the bullet jump system. Hear me out before putting my head on a pike. 

You had me at this. IMO The toe point when my frame bullet jumps doesn’t look good when I play my Rhino. Would rather some kind of strong flip. 

hace 19 horas, Kaggelos dijo:

Nice idea imo. They all look the same and its kinda boring.

Also, how about a chargable jump?

Yes, charge jump in my opinion would be nice to have on heavy frames, maybe even leaving a wave that knocks enemies when you jump

10 minutes ago, EternalChris said:

Yes, charge jump in my opinion would be nice to have on heavy frames, maybe even leaving a wave that knocks enemies when you jump

Nah mate, you misunderstood, EVERYONE gets a chargable jump!

Why?

'Cause it's awesome! No better argument than that! xD

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure about different mechanic per wrame or classe/group of frames. Is it a good idea to make slower frames jump far only after a timer? Also, some lightweight wrames (Titania, Nezha, Zephyr) already have bonus for manoeuvers, friction, etc.

On other hand, visually differents jump animation sound like a great thing.

Archived