General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Doors not opening in railjack mission makes it impossible to complete

Autumns-Dusk

Earth Proximia Bendar Cluster Void Storm: Skirmish GRINEER 39-46 is the map I was on, there was two of us and we ran this mission twice.

The first time we went inside before taking out all the crewships and we thought maybe that bugged it out. Ran it again and took out crewships first but still ran into the bug. I ended up dying for seemingly no reason while I was trying to get inside as well (both times). Doors with only two panels as well as the door I come in from open fine, but none of the others open despite being green. The last part of the mission is locked behind one of those doors which makes it impossible to complete. 

I am also having this Railjack Void storm mission bug/glitch on Earth Proximia Bendar Cluster Void Storm: Skirmish GRINEER 39-46. I can't crack open any relics because this bug seems to happen on all Void Storm missions in some way shape or form, the doors don't open or the void relics never open even after i get 10 reactants 

I just had this 2 times out of 4 missions on Flexa. Both times it was the same tileset (the one with the large reactor type structure in the middle where you have to destroy the 4 nodes on the wall followed by 2 on the reactor itself). It was also the same door each time; the lowest one that leads to the final console.

Edited for typos

39 minutes ago, Thaddin said:

I just had this 2 times out of 4 missions on Flexa. Both times it was the same tileset (the one wuth the large reactor type structure in the middle where you have to destroy the 3 nodes on the wall followed by 2 on the reactor itself). It was also the same door each time; the lowest one that leads to the final console.

Logged in here to report something similar too.

To replicate what happened to me, simply run a Veil Proxima Skirmish mission twice in one row, one run. No returning to Dry Dock. On second mission this is what exactly happens.

Archived