Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it even worth rerolling my Kuva Chakkhurr Riven anymore?

-SilverWolfPrime-

Question

So recently, I decided to reroll my Kuva Chakkhurr Rivenand ended up getting the following:

+94.2% Critical Damage
+137.1% Damage

I'm really happy with this Riven, but I know for a fact it could be better. My plan is to get Damage, Critical Damage, and Multishot as stats so I can take out my Vigilante Armaments in favor of Primed Fast Hands.

I am, however, EXTREMELY high on rerolls (163 at the time of writing), and...I'm getting really sick and tired of farming the Kuva for it. The Kuva Chakkhurr is my all time favorite weapon in this game, but honestly I'm not sure if it is worth constantly rerolling the same Riven over and over again at this high of a reroll value. What do you guys think, should I keep going or is this the best I'm gonna get?

If I keep going, are there any easy, reliable ways to farm Kuva? I've tried doing Steel Path Kuva Survival, but I'm not a big fan of it, even with a booster. If I stop, should I just hope I get another Kuva Chakkhurr Riven?

5 answers to this question

Kind of hard to answer this really, feels like one of those questions that you should take your intuition/happiness into account over. 163 rolls is a lot of Kuva, and if you are sick and tired of farming it... sure, factually you could get a better roll, but factually speaking you will also get worse and lesser rolls than you currently have too. That hypothetical better roll might be at roll 409 which is over double the amount of rolls and kuva you currently have... does that sound like you could farm kuva that long? Also... could actually be roll 9000.... like, factually a better roll exists, but it could be years and thousands of rolls later... 

In my opinion, give it a break for a while. I have a Rubico Riven, its Crit Damage, and Damage, with a harmless negative. Its pretty good, I like it, I'd love for it to be Crit Damage, Crit Chance and Multishot instead... so now and then if I have spare Kuva, I'll give it a roll, but I won't really expect much, and I'll usually stop after 3 rolls. 

Thats just me though. Personally I love a lot of different weapons, so I like saving my Kuva for other weapons, especially those considered weaker/less popular. I would feel way too annoyed/frustrated if I farmed hours Kuva and spent it on a weapon only to not change it (hence I'll usually reroll 2 - 3 new rivens, then go to my old favs like the Rubico if I get good rolls for those other weapons) - makes the experience more palatable for me. 

Maybe you need a new approach as well. Have a break, try use Kuva for other weapons, or just take a break from it, and now and then, reroll the Chakkurr. Even if its your fav, try not let it get you frustrated. Plus like you said, its current roll is pretty good, I'd be really happy with it! 

Good luck either way! 

18 minutes ago, -SilverWolfPrime- said:

So recently, I decided to reroll my Kuva Chakkhurr Rivenand ended up getting the following:

+94.2% Critical Damage
+137.1% Damage

I'm really happy with this Riven, but I know for a fact it could be better. My plan is to get Damage, Critical Damage, and Multishot as stats so I can take out my Vigilante Armaments in favor of Primed Fast Hands.

I am, however, EXTREMELY high on rerolls (163 at the time of writing), and...I'm getting really sick and tired of farming the Kuva for it. The Kuva Chakkhurr is my all time favorite weapon in this game, but honestly I'm not sure if it is worth constantly rerolling the same Riven over and over again at this high of a reroll value. What do you guys think, should I keep going or is this the best I'm gonna get?

If I keep going, are there any easy, reliable ways to farm Kuva? I've tried doing Steel Path Kuva Survival, but I'm not a big fan of it, even with a booster. If I stop, should I just hope I get another Kuva Chakkhurr Riven?

You are quite unlikely to get anything better than that.  As for kuva farming, go for void fissure kuva survival, as the requiem relics along with scaling boosters will increase your farming capability tremendously

even after you got the exact Stats you wanted, it's still most likely going to be fair distance from the ceiling on each of those Stats can roll for that Gun.
so you could keep rolling for potentially Years trying to optimize it.
whether it's worth it is your prerogative. in the longterm whether you keep rolling that Riven, or a new one, is insigifcant because of how long it will probably take you to get to the "end". you could get new Rivens so that if you get good Stats you could sell for profit i suppose, if that could help self-motivate. either way it's your decision to make.

i would also like to have Multi-Shot on this sort of Weapon, partly because of the new Impact meme Mod and also for more consistent Crit Tier ups.

Depends on your tolerance

An alternative strategy if you are ok with high volume trading and negotiations

is to resolve to only roll rivens up to 9 times each to keep the Kuva Cost Low, at which point you simply sell the Rivens and use the proceeds to purchase new ones then start over.*

Use some of the profits to also buy a Resource Booster, to again reduce the Kuva Farming needed.

*rather than focus on just unrolled Kuva Bramma rivens (expensive), you'd be purchasing All Veiled Rivens then rolling and selling for many weapons you don't personally want to keep. Over a long enough time period you either unveil Bramma's randomly, or your profits pile up enough that you just buy a good one outright from someone else.

Basically instead of being a Kuva Farming Grind (burnout), you switch strategies to a Trade Flipping Grind.

Archived