Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will We Ever Grow Up?? ;-)

(PSN)BMWWOW

On 2021-05-03 at 10:00 AM, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

Growing up is a meme for mediocre people who can’t make it without training wheels.

Disliking growing up is a meme for mediocre children who cannot face reality and wish to endlessly be coddled by their parents.
These are the folk who end up living in their parents basement.  🤣

18 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

there are more important problems: i never saw a toilet on the ship. and what does this thing eat all the time?

LOL!!!  OMG.... damn you!!!  I have NEVER thought about toilets on the ship.... Until Now!
But wait.... warframes don't eat.... so they would not poop or pee either.  Hence No Toilets!  Great Mystery Explained!
The Crew on your Railjack on the other hand.... guess they just "hold it?"

18 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

there are more important problems: i never saw a toilet on the ship. and what does this thing eat all the time?

What do you think the Operator has been sitting on all this time? And where do you think all those failed kubrow breed attempts go?

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

What do you think the Operator has been sitting on all this time? And where do you think all those failed kubrow breed attempts go?

I always imagined when we sit in the chair, we are hooked up to some kind of life support system that takes care of not just waste, but also nutrients and cleaning as well or something. Kind of like Darth Vader special pod room in ESB where he can briefly take off his helmet. 

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

I always imagined when we sit in the chair, we are hooked up to some kind of life support system that takes care of not just waste, but also nutrients and cleaning as well or something. Kind of like Darth Vader special pod room in ESB where he can briefly take off his helmet. 

Pretty much

Diviri paradox new war and what seems to be implied adult tenno is still in development as far as we know.

If you really think about what transference is. And the tenno have potentially unlimited reality breaking powers at will. 

Which are a massive double edged sword. Afterall look at what happened in chains of harrow.

I don't see why the tenno couldn't just materialize whatever body they want at will.

1 hour ago, (PSN)BMWWOW said:

Disliking growing up is a meme for mediocre children who cannot face reality and wish to endlessly be coddled by their parents.

The weaker you are, the more you must bend to the will of your environment. Mediocre people WILL grow up because reality forces them to. The box they live in is all they know. It almost makes me sad, but then I see reactions like yours and realize there’s no need 😄

The title gave me hope, I thought this would be about the members of the community growing up, embracing the necessity of nerfs, that sometimes some things can't be offered on a silver plater or things like that. Damn.

17 hours ago, (PSN)BMWWOW said:

Why act big and tuff with real life sjw talk on the interwebs. When this is about video game lore/mechanics?

On 2021-05-03 at 3:55 AM, (PSN)Yggranya said:

There was no "growing up" since the airheaded operator needed someone to tell them what to do again. But hey, at least it fits the idiot children. Hopefully when the fools go rescue the lotus, it kills them and then the warframes need to kill the lotus on their own somehow.

From war within its clear the tenno has suppressed memories and powers.  It stands to reason as the lore goes on more stuff will get unlocked.

The duviri paradox seems to point to things like. Time travel, alternate/paradoxical realities, the multiverse theory , etc.

Think about what transference is after war within. And how the tenno gains a huge power boost.

Growing up in the context of the game means the tenno gaining back memories and gaining more control over our void powers.

We went from kaoken to super saiyen. Come duviri paradox maybe we'll go mystic.

6 hours ago, sixmille said:

The title gave me hope, I thought this would be about the members of the community growing up, embracing the necessity of nerfs, that sometimes some things can't be offered on a silver plater or things like that. Damn.

inHbGi9.gif

• 6 months later...
On 2021-05-02 at 4:06 PM, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

I  doubt we'll lose the teen version of our operators as that would mean DE would lose out on the plat purchases for our teen Tennos. I'm guessing we'll get to switch between our teen and adult Tenno, or that adult Tenno is temporary and only for Divuri Paradox main story and environment.

Nope they can easily make all teen items (weapons/outfits) compatible with adult version, this would even make more plat for them, and im sure if we get to grow up thats exactly what they will do, since new players are going to be in teen stage for a while, just like how we were only warframes before we discover operator.

But to be honest if the player get the choice to be able to kill the lotus in New war, then its about time they grow up and make his own decisions instead of obeying orders of a hologram(the whole point and metamorph of not needing a mother anymore)! plz for god sake dont tell me we are going to get stuck with hologram lotus until end of warframe xD

Well, the topic kinda got Necro'ed, I suppose that I can mention what I saw

In the New War Official Cinematic Trailer, the Operator (in the first part, when facing the Sentients) looks quite old, maybe young adult, now this could just be flare for the people who made the Cinematic, but they looked quite tall and more mature, so perhaps our Operators are getting the "no longer a loli" treatment sooner?, Now the Operator ages down and down, with each scene, as it's reflecting on it's past.  

Tho not matters to me, I never use my Operator, it's just by chance that I was able to make one look good (armor wise) and I shut off the face in everyway possible (Hood closed, Transmissions muted and blocked, spoiler mode)  

On 2021-05-02 at 4:36 AM, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

I  doubt we'll lose the teen version of our operators as that would mean DE would lose out on the plat purchases for our teen Tennos. I'm guessing we'll get to switch between our teen and adult Tenno, or that adult Tenno is temporary and only for Divuri Paradox main story and environment.

that would be incredibly disapointing if it was restricted to only that singular zone. I thought us growing up was supposed to be permanent change and it'd use just an altered version of our current selves which means we keep all of our cosmetics. 

Archived