Rhino Dex Skin not there

(PSN)hpanther_

Question

Hey,

I recently started playing warframe and I logged in during the event currently on. But I did not get the Rhino Dex skin when logging in on the PS4. My friend who made a new account got it in his inbox, but I checked mine and it wasn't there. It's not in my equipment either. Can someone help?

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PSN)hpanther_ said:

Hey,

I recently started playing warframe and I logged in during the event currently on. But I did not get the Rhino Dex skin when logging in on the PS4. My friend who made a new account got it in his inbox, but I checked mine and it wasn't there. It's not in my equipment either. Can someone help?

I believe the rhino dex skin was given to every players last week. I don't know if they're giving it out every week for players who didn't catch it on the first week. So if you just started playing this week, you probably missed it.

Secondly, skins are not placed on your equipments. They're on your arsenal, then go to warframe's appearance.

If you have done all those but still didn't get your skin, then I'd recommend contacting support.

12 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

in main forums page you will see "support desk" go to the appropriate section and post your complain, someone from DE will contact you

But for every other itsy bitsy other stuff please don't abuse support. The more people abuse it, the slower support will be for people who actually need it.

Warframe is the only game i know where you can contact support to fix player's mistakes. Let's keep it that way by only using it when it's really necessary.

1 minute ago, (PSN)hpanther_ said:

Thanks @Soy77!
I checked my inventory (sorry not equipment). But I will check skins once I get Rhino.

it should already be in your inventory regardless if you own a rhino or not. just contact the support. don't worry too much. none of us forum members can help you with this.

2 hours ago, Dauggie said:

it should already be in your inventory regardless if you own a rhino or not. just contact the support. don't worry too much. none of us forum members can help you with this.

What are you on here? He already said that he haven't checked his equipment, and will do it later.

Yes we forum members can help, by pointing the right place to look. i just did.

You merely copy paste that answer because you saw those lines in some banning threads. This is not one of those threads. Far from it. OP haven't even confirmed that it's a bug. He's a new player and as we all know, inventory in warframe is confusing for new players. that's where forum members like you can come to help.

I don't know what practice you're trying to encourage here, support shouldn't be abused. For every player contacting support because they too late to use a godam argon and want it back, that's one player who got actually got screwed by bugs have to wait in line.

Archived