Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unairu: Please Make Crippling Dash Remove Void Dash's Enemy Displacement

Bricks

It is hard/a bit annoying to hit an enemy more than once with Sundering Dash or Crippling Dash unless they are knockdown immune. It also might make it harder to quickly hit an enemy with your void blast that you just dashed through when you have to find where you just threw them. Getting energy back might also be made harder due to the displacement since one of the ways you get back energy as an operator is dashing through enemies and it may be hard to do this multiple times when enemies are being flung around. In my opinion, the enemy displacement really just breaks up the flow of combat for someone using the Unairu focus school. I think the easiest way to solve this would be to cause either Sundering Dash or Crippling Dash to function like Executing Dash, Blazing Dash, and Sonic Dash where it "no longer displaces enemies." Perhaps crippling dash would be the way to go so people can still use sundering dash with displacement if they would like to. 

Maybe I'm one of the few people who regularly play in operator mode and this won't get much traction, but I think this would be a really appreciated change, at least for me. ^_^
Thank you for your consideration and time.

5 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

I second this, also on a side note, unairu wisp isn't working at all in railjack, and magnetic blast only affects half the enemies on railjack.

Oh dear. Perhaps the focus system needs a bug pass alongside a refresh to some abilities like this one. Maybe amps too for the bug pass.
Scaffolds are still visually rotated weirdly/incorrectly.

2 minutes ago, Bricks said:

Oh dear. Perhaps the focus system needs a bug pass alongside a refresh to some abilities like this one. Maybe amps too for the bug pass.
Scaffolds are still visually rotated weirdly/incorrectly.

Ya know, i did make a post about changes to operator a while back.

If you want to check it out feel free.

Archived