Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The End Of Some Levels Freezes In Blackness!

Rehnos

When all is said and done and my team (or me solo) has finished the objective and we're at extraction, we get into the locking thing when we fly off into the sunset. And then when it goes black to send us to the main menu, everything stays in the black screen. But you can hear Grineer/Corpus/Infested still doing stuff in the level. You can type and everything. But you can't get out unless the host of the game quits. And if you want to leave you can't abort because the level has supposedly: "Already completed" You have to quit the entire game. Please fix this it's a pain in the butt. Like this post if you agree guys. Because if you like it, it will get onto the popular thread line and will be seen by more Tenno, and hopefully be fixed!

First time it happened to me I gullibly used a revive. Lol, I aborted mission and got my rewards anyway.

You aborted? I can never abort it. Whenever I try it says: "Cannot abort mission because the mission is already completed."

You aborted? I can never abort it. Whenever I try it says: "Cannot abort mission because the mission is already completed."

You know I think i remember that message myself. I could of sworn after I tried exiting and waited a minute... it resolved itself. This has only happened to me once or twice and not today. If not today or yesterday it's hard to recall when. I know I didn't have to close the game down though... I'm certain of that.

Edited by Unfabled

You know I think i remember that message myself. I could of sworn after I tried exiting and waited a minute... it resolved itself. This has only happened to me once or twice and not today. If not today or yesterday it's hard to recall when. I know I didn't have to close the game down though... I'm certain of that.

The reason it resolved itself is maybe because your host quit. Like I said when the host quits, the game goes back to normal.

this issue still occurs, but I think they built in a failsafe to kick you back to the main menu

(since the mission has been completed, there is no downside)

The downside is taking 5 mins to restart the launcher.

This happens to me quit a bit in survival maps lately.  When I am host, nothing I can do except wait it out.  It usually takes about 5 minutes then it reflects the end of the mission and the mission rewards windows appears...and everything is back to normal.  Hmm, it only seems to happen when I go 20-25 minutes or more.

This happens to me quit a bit in survival maps lately.  When I am host, nothing I can do except wait it out.  It usually takes about 5 minutes then it reflects the end of the mission and the mission rewards windows appears...and everything is back to normal.  Hmm, it only seems to happen when I go 20-25 minutes or more.

The reason it quits after 5 mins is because the host closes down the game.