Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Select Gear Mod Loadouts On Navigation Screen

PurpsJL

This idea was something that has me thinking to solve a really annoying problem I have. With most of my weapons, I have 3 loadouts: Grineer/Void, Corpus and Infested. When I run missions that require me to run all over the system (such as kuva missions) I tend to change the loadouts to better match the majority enemy type of the node. However this results in me having to go to Arsenal and manually changing it. It would be really cool if you could do that off the navigation screen. Not actually changing mods or anything but just picking between the mod loadout tabs for each equipment you have equipped at the moment (i.e. Warframe, Main Gun, Side Arm, Melee and Exalted Weapon(s) if any).

• 2 weeks later...

Was thinking about something like this too.  It's a pretty desperately needed QoL. 

Especially with how much time you are forced to spend going into and back out of real-time animated in-world menus to do virtually anything in the game.

Navigating a menu should not involve watching an animation for every single branch of the menu (including the main menu) opening/closing.

Archived