Jump to content

What do you think you will need to do to build/acquire Yareli?


Recommended Posts

DE hinted in the last devstream that they were doing something different with the acquisition of Yareli. 

Some have guessed this might mean we will get the blueprints through an ignored syndicate like the Vent Kids, finally giving them a tad of relevance. 

Some people, who were likely trolling/joking, suggested that with the water/coolant theme, we may have to fish for the parts, lol. 

What do you think they mean by a new method of acquisition? Just a different syndicate that has nothing? Or something entirely new?

What if there is a nested grind where we have to get the BPS from the Vent Kids, and then to build the individual pieces, we need built K-Drive parts or something? 

What do you think we will need to acquire the parts for Yareli and then construct her? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I certainly wasn't trolling or joking lol. She's got a K-Drive and has a "younger slant", so she's certainly related to the Vent Kids. Plus she has a fish board. I bet we get a short Vent Kids mission/quest involving some racing for her main BP, kind of like Revenant's short quest from Nakak, and then her parts can be fished in certain places/temperatures using special bait sold by the Vent Kids.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

The tried and true method: wait for a 50% or 75% and buy the frame with the plat I've farmed selling Tenoras and Octavias.

Pretty much this. Unless you’re  really lucky this is the fastest way. Trade-frame is the way. 
 

I’m guessing her parts will probably drop from void storms, or the thralls needed to fight the Parvos sisters. Maybe alittle of both. Either way nty. If I do get her I’ll use plat I’ve traded for and wait for the discount. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

I certainly wasn't trolling or joking lol. She's got a K-Drive and has a "younger slant", so she's certainly related to the Vent Kids. Plus she has a fish board. I bet we get a short Vent Kids mission/quest involving some racing for her main BP, kind of like Revenant's short quest from Nakak, and then her parts can be fished in certain places/temperatures using special bait sold by the Vent Kids.

Oooh that's a interesting take. I could totally see something like that. 

Of course, if they do that, it would be a perfect time to add the "fishing on K-Drives" feature a lot of people have been asking for... 

I gotta say though, while I enjoy fishing when I am in the right mood for it, there is going to be some serious salt if they do that. But it would certainly be a new method of acquisition, and just putting it in the vent kids to buy with standing doesn't really seem "new" just a different syndicate. 

Final Edit: I could actually see you needing a built K-Drive piece for each BP, and having to fish FOR the BP's themselves. People would actually have to play the Vent Kids that way, beyond just the initial K-Drive quest mission to get the main BP. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The last time they tried something different with frame acquisition, we got Grendel. After I decided one day to go grind for Khora, Grendel is now the only frame left that I haven't the stomach to get a second set for Helminth.

I have a nasty feeling it's going to be 50/50 they'll try that again, but then again, I'm naturally of a pessimistic mindset anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Considering the prior two Warframes weren't obtusely irritating to obtain (Sevagoth RNG notwithstanding) I fully expect a hellish, soul-crushing grind with another grind before you can even start the main grind like Protea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Considering the prior two Warframes weren't obtusely irritating to obtain (Sevagoth RNG notwithstanding) I fully expect a hellish, soul-crushing grind with another grind before you can even start the main grind like Protea.

This is why I think it is possible we will see something really nested, like a combination of what Publik suggested and more. 

So basically:

Do a quest to get the BP, involving vent kids and Kdrive racing, this is the easy, quick part. 

Then, we have to fish various areas to get the BP's. 

Then, each BP requires a different fully built K-Drive piece (along with fishing materials from ALL THREE open worlds), and btw each kdrive piece needed is from a progessively higher tier of the Vent Kids syndicate, so you have to rank it up a bit and grind their stuff. 

That'll get people to spend plat. :devil:

Edit: And maybe you have to fish in Deimos for one piece, Orb Vallis for another and PoE for the third, with all of them requiring different fishing mats and a higher tier kdrive piece. That would certainly be a new acquisition method. Oh and also they'll all need a decent amount of toroids and a each a pile of a different one of gyro/atmo/mag systems. :devil:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

This is why I think it is possible we will see something really nested, like a combination of what Publik suggested and more. 

So basically:

Do a quest to get the BP, involving vent kids and Kdrive racing, this is the easy, quick part. 

Then, we have to fish various areas to get the BP's. 

Then, each BP requires a different fully built K-Drive piece (along with fishing materials from ALL THREE open worlds), and btw each kdrive piece needed is from a progessively higher tier of the Vent Kids syndicate, so you have to rank it up a bit and grind their stuff. 

That'll get people to spend plat. :devil:

Edit: And maybe you have to fish in Deimos for one piece, Orb Vallis for another and PoE for the third, with all of them requiring different fishing mats and a higher tier kdrive piece. That would certainly be a new acquisition method. Oh and also they'll all need a decent amount of toroids and a each a pile of a different one of gyro/atmo/mag systems. :devil:

cheese results GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Then, each BP requires a different fully built K-Drive piece (along with fishing materials from ALL THREE open worlds), and btw each kdrive piece needed is from a progessively higher tier of the Vent Kids syndicate, so you have to rank it up a bit and grind their stuff. 

Could be something like Octavia where you need to craft her board, which is used in the final craft instead of an Orokin Cell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will be a Railjack mission.

Conditions: No AI crew, Vent Kids are your only crew but they'll most likely be to busy zooming around Railjack grinding tricks on anything they can find, also no mods equipped and Void Storms will be double the amount and damage.

You'll also need to fight through a Planet blockade of 1000 enemy fighter ships and 20 Crewships to access each open world to be able to land your Railjack next to the water and fish from the side of Railjacks fins for each part in each open world with a drop chance of 0.0005% 

Or whatever DE think up. :facepalm::tongue:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DE is going to go full kojima and implement some fourth wall break gameplay features.

We're gonna need to get on our skateboards in real life, head to nearest skatepark, do the waterbucket challenge then immediately do a full 900 without fail.

 

 

I guess either that or 300.000 cryotics for every parts. Man don't you just LOVE them cryotics?!?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if they do put her behind Vent Kids, then I'm just gonna wait for a coupon and buy her, because screw those little brats. I'd literally rather fish the parts than listen to their cringy-a$$ dialogue for even a second; hearing them talk makes me want to drop gas into the vents...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...