Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shawzin very little feature that would make it 100 time better! (plz no bully ;-;)

Doraz_

Who cares about the shawzin, 'amirite?

Thing ia the following change would NOT break codes or put pressure on thw coding department.

" Add a secondary tunungvwe can switch to with a press of a button. "

it would funcion as a the whammy.

Basically i want this as there are so many songs that could be done if we were able to switch from major to minor on the fly, but currently only bots/macros and video editing can allow that.

14 hours ago, Doraz_ said:

Who cares about the shawzin, 'amirite?

I care... 😳

14 hours ago, Doraz_ said:

Basically i want this as there are so many songs that could be done if we were able to switch from major to minor on the fly, but currently only bots/macros and video editing can allow that.

So you want Real Time Scale Switching ?

Yeah implementing that is going to be harder than you think it is.... The Problem isn't the coding.... It's with the Usability of the Shawzin once it's Implemented....

They'll have to Rethink the Controls and even the UI itself....

5 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I care... 😳

So you want Real Time Scale Switching ?

Yeah implementing that is going to be harder than you think it is.... The Problem isn't the coding.... It's with the Usability of the Shawzin once it's Implemented....

They'll have to Rethink the Controls and even the UI itself....

You are absolutely right.

By hek, i just can help to grossly undrestimate a project complexity ... every single time.

To be precise:

- Keyboard is easy, i use "V" for whammy, tune switch can be "C"

- UI can be a NON-animated, copy of the "tune selection" text box. script for switching can be re-used, need a key for switching, keyboard is easy but could be " hold" the current one "Tab" on PC if controller doesn't have space.

I said "easy" because similarly to the whammy, it will get ingnored by the recording function, meaning codes won't break and script can be left alone.

Archived