Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Enemy Race?

(XBOX)godleto98

So, weird idea, but I've been thinking about this a lately. The orokin areas in the Void, Diemos, Lua, and even your railjack have those white roots. So, why not have a void like plant creature or race that shows up in these orokin places with their own abilities, loot drops, and weapons. Or dare I even say, it's own special warframe? I mean, we haven't actually seen a real change of pace since the sentinels. The Kuva guardians are just buff grineer, and the Kuva Liches are basically glorified grineer generals. Eidilons are basically Sentinel Kaiju. And with the Sisters of Parvos will come specialty Corpus guys. Now, I'm not saying this is a must, but a new enemy race would definitely be a nice change of pace. Let me know what your opinion is, as I am truly curious at what the community feels on a void created race.

I think this is a pretty good Idea. It'd be nice to see unique Orokin mobs, and it's not like we haven't seen that kind of style before. We've already seen the Orokin robots such as the one from Duviri Paradox, or the ones from when you first get you Operator. I'd love to see DE rework the Void enemies to be more along the lines of those guys.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)godleto98 said:

Now, I'm not saying this is a must, but a new enemy race would definitely be a nice change of pace.

You... do know that DE has already announced the new incoming enemy faction, right? As in, we know they have something to do with the Void, they are relatved to the Duviri Paradox, and we have one concept image.

So... I guess your wishes are already coming true, although there's none of that tree stuff.

warframe-duviri.jpg

On 2021-05-03 at 4:00 AM, Dhrekr said:

You... do know that DE has already announced the new incoming enemy faction, right? As in, we know they have something to do with the Void, they are relatved to the Duviri Paradox, and we have one concept image.

So... I guess your wishes are already coming true, although there's none of that tree stuff.

warframe-duviri.jpg

Honestly had no idea, thats pretty darn cool! Thank you for sharing that. Im still kinda catching up as i had played when it first came out and played for a while. Took a year and a half break. Actually more excited for that guy than the tree people haha

Archived