Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Command Intrinsic's Crew and Finding Objectives

SenorClipClop

Command Intrinsic is doing a pretty reasonable job of making Railjack solo play a doable thing, but the AI crew seem to have trouble with non-combat objectives. This becomes most apparent in any mission where success relies on splitting the team between Railjack Team and Away Team, such as taking out the Pulse Turbine.

You can't send the crew in on Away Team, but that's no problem, you can do that yourself. The trouble is, even if you assign your crew to Pilot and Gunner roles, they don't seem to recognize the radiators as targets. The Pilot just flies around in random directions, and the Gunner never fires on the objective. The result of this is, if you're playing solo, you have to enter the Turbine to expose a radiator, exit the Turbine, destroy the radiator, re-enter the Turbine, expose the second Radiator, exit the Turbine, destroy the second radiator, then re-enter again to destroy the Turbine. It's a lot of running back and forth while your crew does nothing.

Please make it so the AI crew recognizes destroyable objectives (like the Pulse Turbine radiators) as targets to destroy, just as they do with enemy fighters. They don't have to be a quick about it as real players would, but making them able to tackle this type of challenge would really help Solo players, as well as players who can't find a squad.

This seems like such a basic feature that I wasn't sure if it was a thing until you confirmed it for me.

Until now I have been doing pub squads, and in Corpus RJ Tiles, so I hadn't confirmed if crew would assist with those target objectives, but I had assumed they'd be able to do it since I once let my crew pilot fly me to the Murex, even though he'd just go around in circles once he got to it.

Archived