Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bishamo Armor

When is this going to be decoupled from gender ?
The Male version looks so bad compared to the Female version... and I remember you getting a lot of feedback saying the same and you saying it was going to be separated from your operator's gender so we could have both if we wanted.
Just wondering when that is supposed to be coming, because it doesn't seem like that hard of a change... I mean I could be wrong of course

believe they mentioned looking into something for this in one of the devstreams, that we might get to buy the classic version & "feminine" version to mix & match as we like
i sincerely hope they intend to do this with other armours that have unique, more detailed versions for "feminine" armour like the Emissary operator suit, which has animated ribs & cloth-effect tendril protrusions from the back of the helmet

On 2021-05-04 at 7:38 AM, Navarchus said:

believe they mentioned looking into something for this in one of the devstreams, that we might get to buy the classic version & "feminine" version to mix & match as we like
i sincerely hope they intend to do this with other armours that have unique, more detailed versions for "feminine" armour like the Emissary operator suit, which has animated ribs & cloth-effect tendril protrusions from the back of the helmet

Yeah, I just really wonder WHEN they are going to get to this ... doesn't seem like it's be that hard to make it happen

On 2021-05-04 at 12:17 AM, xcrimsonlegendx said:

I feel the opposite, have a female operator and want the Dax armor to actually look like... Dax armor... not whatever the girls get is supposed to be.

Well it is of course a matter of opinion, but either way it's still a question of when are we getting the armor so either gender using either version

10 hours ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

I could but that's not really the point, Everyone asked for it to not be coupled to gender, DE said they were going to decouple it, ... When is it coming

Its likely a low priority.

On 2021-05-07 at 7:28 AM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Who is this "everyone" you speak of? You do not group me into "everyone", I've never asked for this and hope they never do this.

It's called the royal everyone, as in not literally EVERYONE , but a large majority of the people commenting on it.
And why would you hope they never do this ... it would literally not affect you if you are happy with the armor you are wearing, you just not buy the opposite gender's armor

Archived