Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Depleted Shields: Is there a card to reduce its downtime?

XJR15

On 2021-05-03 at 7:53 AM, Surbusken said:

There are also a few weapons that can help regen shields, such as rakta dark dagger, that will heal shields on radiation status proc.

Doesn't work anymore.

DE realized that such a thing would be OP when they added Shield Gating, so it was preemptively nerfed.

Now Rakta Dark Dagger cannot gain shields if they are currently depleted. You have to wait for the regen delay before it can add any new shields.

24 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Doesn't work anymore.

DE realized that such a thing would be OP when they added Shield Gating, so it was preemptively nerfed.

Hah, no.  They nerfed it after people abused the hell out of it for a few weeks.

On 2021-05-03 at 1:45 PM, Berzerkules said:

If you use Brief Respite and/or Augur set mods you can regen some shields and reduce the 4 second recharge delay to one second.

which mods allow the recharge delay to be one second? i will try brief respite though thank you. seriously when u get time tell me the recharge delay mods to get it to be 1 second because its a real *@##$ on steel path sometimes. sometimes i get 1 hour with zenurik on steel path survival missions and ive done it twice 2 hours vazarin. thanks!

Archived