Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken War

lopone

Question

Good afternoon Tenno,

I have a question for you. I sold the broken war and I haven't built the war yet, so I need the broken war. My question is: can I get the Broken War back from this "second dream" ?. If not, is there another way to get it? Thank you

9 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, lopone said:

Good afternoon Tenno,

I have a question for you. I sold the broken war and I haven't built the war yet, so I need the broken war. My question is: can I get the Broken War back from this "second dream" ?. If not, is there another way to get it? Thank you

1. Support COULD get it back for you, depending on how long ago you sold it.

2. Both BPs for Broken War and War still drop off the Shadow Stalker during normal gameplay. Either hope that he spawns or buy his beacon/bait from Baro.

12 minutes ago, Zaxon_Strike said:

1. Support COULD get it back for you, depending on how long ago you sold it.

2. Both BPs for Broken War and War still drop off the Shadow Stalker during normal gameplay. Either hope that he spawns or buy his beacon/bait from Baro.

orrr be me. Whether I killed him, he killed me- Stalker death marked me for about 8 months before he stayed gone xD The marks just refused to clear. Since his last defeat I've been out of Assassinations and enjoying no Stalker pounces for oo 5 months now heh

The drop tables above might make it look more common than it is.  In practice drop rates are really bad.  Trade price for the set is about 70p, which actually surprises me it's even that low (I'd expect it to be 3x as high, I guess it must have fairly low demand since it's otherwise acquired through the quest.)  Farm for it, sure, but I'd plan on having to trade for at least some of the parts.

4 hours ago, Lutesque said:

DE Really needs to do something about these Long Term Traps.... And no... Making me farm Simaris Standing to require the blueprint isn't good enough...

Broken war, kuva liches, the whole starchart...

Well at least they fixed howl of the kubrow...

Archived