What are some of the most desired weapons to recieve a Granum/Kuva variant? Or just an upgrade in general.

For the record, I heard them say "Granum Weapons" at some point in the last Devstream which leads me to believe that's the prefix name, could be completely wrong.

Anyway, DE mentioned three new Kuva Weapons coming with the Sisters of Parvos, initially I was excited only to find my dream weapon still hasn't recieved the treatment. I only remembered two of the three, Kuva Grattler and Kuva Hek.

Personally, I've been wanting a Kuva Miter, or a Miter variant or just a skin for the Miter in general for ages. So I'm curious.

What are some of the most desired Kuva/Granum weapons in your opinion? Or if not one of those, what else? This doesn't necessarily mean "The most popular" just what weapons the community would like to see recieve some new treatment. Who knows, DE might even consider looking at this thread and consider it for their next batch (assuming more Kuva weapons will happen in the future).

The Zarr was my biggest hope, and with that already announced all I have are my less desired (though neumorus) second choices for kuva weapons:

• First up is the Grinlock just because I like lever actions rifles.  I otherwise tried to avoid weapons with existing varients on my list, but I made an exception for this one.
  • Jat Kittag because I've always liked it and it's fallen behind other hammers.

For "granum" weapons:

• I'd really like to see the Battacor, because I like it's look.
  • Cycron, also because of it's look.
  • Flux rifle because it's a classic that has fallen behind
  • Lanka because it's a long-time favorite of mine and is one of the only Corpus weapon I like without a variation.
  • Lenz for the same reason as above.

• Like 4

Jat Kittag still waiting for a variant. It's been power creeped by so many other hammers now. And they made a brand new kuva hammer but didn't upgrade it. I'd even take a wraith, I'd take any upgrades for it at this point.

• Like 3

I like the general idea they had of making top tier versions of old, low MR weapons such as the Karak, Kraken and Seer. I sincerely hope they do the same with Granum weapons.

My first picks would be: 

Kuva : Javlok - Argonak - Sobek - Twin Kohmak - Twin Basolk - Ripkas - Ack & Brunt - Amphis - (and my old signature weapon as I liked to call it) Jat Kittag

Granum : Flux Rifle - Convectrix - Tetra - Lanka - Lenz (gotta challenge the Bramma somehow :P) - Plinx - Sonicor - Cycron - Kreska - Serro - Ohma - Galvacord/Lecta 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Kuva : Argonak

Heh. I recently got into the OG Argonak. I'd hope for a high amount of punch through as a Kuva upgrade.

Granum

• Ferrox - it stays for unlimited time; throw only part of weapon - so you can still use it somehow
  • Quanta - modify alternate fire somehow
  • Stropha - give it some nice gimmick even it would be weaker
  • Xoris - you start with 12-13x multiplier, every time you not attack (for few seconds) your combo decays; you gain combos with 0.5 efficiency

Kuva

• Ack & Brunt
  • Javlok - like Ferrox
  • Miter/Panthera - bigger blade or something
  • Soaktron - this weapon should shoot blood kuva

I wish weapons were interesting not just "+x to stat".

• Like 2

Well we already know Arca Plasmor, Cycron, Ferrox, Flux Rifle, and Tetra are gonna be in the pool. We'll probably have at least 2 unique weapons, so that leaves 3-5 weapon up for speculation.
My money is on a Cestra/Detron and Plinx. Maybe a (dual?) Prova.
Exergis might be likely if the follow the pattern of 2 launchers, 2 rifles, 2 launchers, 1 "sniper" for primaries.

As for what I want:
Granum Amprex. Chaining beams are always fun and good. Kuva Nukor 2.0
Granum Angstrum. Maybe with actually good handling this time.
Granum Galvacord. Maybe with a new whip stance hint hint
Gramum Ohma.

• Like 1

I would love to see Granum version of Amprex, Lanka and Lenz since they don't have any variants yet, compared to some weapons which already have a Vandal variants.

39 minutes ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Granum Galvacord. Maybe with a new whip stance hint hint

In my opinion we should start with giving at least 2 stances per weapon first. We have 9 weapon-types with 3+ stances. 4 weapon-types has only 1 stance.

Give me a Granum Convectrix, and I'll be satisfied forever. DE probably wouldn't need to care about stats either, since people just inherently think Convectrix is trash, so your usage rates won't be off the charts.

Give it some time after release, and my Granum Convectrix will be at 5/5 dispo again, and maybe I can get 500% status chance per beam 🙂

3 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

Granum opticor but its full auto 

Id like for a granum opticor hut it should change a bit more compared to the other opticors, and I dont think it just being full auto does enough as far as uniqueness goes. Id enjoy having the opticor become a massive beam laser rifle as opposed to a semi auto or really fast semi auto laser cannon

• Like 1