Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some of the most desired weapons to recieve a Granum/Kuva variant? Or just an upgrade in general.

Zahnny

Kuva Stug. if the burst-fire piece of garbage that is the Kraken got a Kuva Variant, the gel gun that is still the absolute worst gun in the game should get something. Stug, to my knowledge, has dodged EVERY single gun rebalance. it is literally only remembered as a meme.

also, Granum Plinx: I know it's not an old gun, nor is it particularly bad, but I just really want a Corpus Hand Cannon: instead of being a pew-pew laser pistol, it would be like a pocket opticor, firing a powerful laser beam with a slow rate of fire, but with penetration and high crit. 

Still waiting on a Sobek variant. I've waited since the wraith was first introduced. Now Kuva weapons exist, still no Sobek variant. Also would be nice to have a Kuva Grinlok and Kuva Quatz. We already have the Quartakk, wheres our Kuva variant of its secondary version?

As for Granum variants of stuff. The first that comes to mind is the burst fire rifles the corpus "sniper" rangers on gas city tileset use. I've been waiting since I first saw them when the jovian concord update came out wanting them....whatever its name really is. Also Ferrox, definitely Ferrox.

• Granum Lenz where it explodes instantly on hit with no embedded delay. 
  • Granum Lanka where it has higher charge rate to be able to compete with Rubico Prime in terms of DPS.
  • Granum Snipetron that has overall better stats.

8 hours ago, Hello said:

Kuva Sobek... The one weapon that deserves a variant that DE seems to keep forgetting exists. 

This so much.  I'm almost at the point where I don't get excited for variants anymore because I know Sobek is never coming.

Not to spoil the fun, but the 9 Sister weapons were confirmed to be but some of the weapons are already confirmed:

Unofficially (Leaked):

• Cycron
  • Ferrox
  • Tetra

These new Corpus foes bring an elevated threat, and 9 new weapons, including variants of the Arca Plasmor and Flux Rifle.

(Note: Original post was taken down by the OP)

Officially Confirmed/Revealed:

• Briefcase (Plasma) Two-Handed Nikana
  • Briefcase (Plasma) Heavy Blade
  • Arca Plasmor
  • Flux Rifle
  • Briefcase Rocket Launcher
  • Juno Comba/Empyrean Zerca's "Hammer & Shield"
  • Juno Crewmen's "Hand Cannon" (ingame, their weapons are functionally similar to the Plinx).

EDIT: One of the weapons may have changed since DE themselves confirmed the existence of a Sister Flux Rifle. Which one they decide to replace with the Sister Flux Rifle is up to anyone's guess.

EDIT 2: The Briefcase melee weapons are confirmed to be in Void Storms once Update 30.5 releases.

6 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Would've preferred a Guitar Case rocket launcher like Saints Row, but I did want a rocket launcher type briefcase weapon.

Nothing can go wrong with a homing briefcase to throw at someone

CRIMED NOTICED: COMPROMISED

ARRESTING: HUNTED

ENGAGING: COMBAT

AGENT DOWN: MISSION FAILED

I don’t know why, but I’ve always had a soft spot for the Ocucor. Something about it’s design; I like weird looking sci-fi pistols. 
Was disappointed at how underwhelming it ended up being. It’s a far reach, but a small part of me is hoping for a tiny suitcase tentacle pistol.

I guess that’s something else to think about: are the pistol suitcases just going to be tiny?

Kuva wise I'd love to see the Javlok get a upgrade, everything about it just slaps the right way and honestly it needs a upgrade! (also maybe auto fire.. *cough*)

Granum wise... I'm not really sure, I'd love a Supra, that weapon always was fun to use? but I'm quite happy with the line up we already got! 

I do wonder though if that Sword and Board is going to be upgradable to rank 40 or just 30. Love S&B weapons. 

I really would have preferred a sobek over hek. And Jat kittag absolutely -a jet powered sledge hammer running on kuva blood, if that isnt enough reason i dont think anything will convince you.

For the granum weapons, Fluctus and ocucor.

7 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Nothing can go wrong with a homing briefcase to throw at someone

Homing? I would like to be more personal... briefcase in my hand hitting any enemies.

It would be even better to have 2 briefcases. 🤣

21 hours ago, Zahnny said:

What are some of the most desired Kuva/Granum weapons in your opinion?

Stahlta, it fits my play style just right, I hope they would buff it a little bit more through.

Archived