Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there any other way to get Gyromag Systems?

(XBOX)Gloomi Devil

Question

I'm in the process of farming for Xaku, and I have basically got all but the Gyromag Systems, which would require me to max out Solaris United which I really don't want to do (Only rank 1 rn).

So is there a way to get them besides having to rank up a ton to get Heist Bounties, such as joining someone who can do them?

28 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Yeah many items do take so damn long to get at first, but once you passed a certain point, the game will start dumping a truckload of them at you, you'll start wondering why the heck i had to work so hard for this before??

Happened to me multiple times as well throughout my journey in warframe. Plastids, lucent teroglobes, debt bonds, gyromags, matrices, even credits...

For gyromags (or most other fortuna related stuff) that would be the profit taker indeed. Once you can conveniently farm Taker, those stuff will start dropping like it's nobody's business.

Good luck, mate.

Exactly this. Things are limited in the beginning, but are easier to get later. Also the amount you need vs the amount you pick up is in favor of the first one when you start out, but will edge more and more towards the latter the longer you play. I don't farm things really, but I do have 10K hexenon that I probably wont ever need. But I do remember that getting it for Wisp was a chore. 😅

13 hours ago, (XBOX)Gloomi Devil said:

Thank you for the genuine response, it's a shame stuff takes so damn long to get.

If this is pointed at syndicates, um you have no rock to stand on here. Maybe before March/April of last year you might've had some solid ground but now, hahaha nope.

1 hour ago, Soy77 said:

Unfortunately not quite correct, my friend.

If you take a moment and read the other comments above you, you will learn that you can alternatively buy those from LD of vox solaris.

Not claiming that it's any faster or easier, but it is an other way to get them.

You have to be rank hand of vox Solaris to purchase gyromags and op is obviously not there yet, therefore, the only way to get them is exactly what I said. You have to get 15 gyromags to even rank up to hand, so op's only option is to farm bounties.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Sswoop- said:

You can only get gyromag systems as a reward for completing profit taker bounties. To get profit taker bounties you need max Solaris united rank. There is no other way unfortunately.

Unfortunately not quite correct, my friend.

If you take a moment and read the other comments above you, you will learn that you can alternatively buy those from LD of vox solaris.

Not claiming that it's any faster or easier, but it is an other way to get them.

You can only get gyromag systems as a reward for completing profit taker bounties. To get profit taker bounties you need max Solaris united rank. There is no other way unfortunately. My best advice would be to mine in the orb vallis once a day for like an hour. Then you don't have to worry about running bounties over and over. 

Once you get max Solaris united you can do the profit taker bounties. Do the 2nd profit taker bounty over and over. It is the best gyromag farm because it is the fasted bounty. Also, instead of getting a reward for each stage of the bounty, you only get one reward per bounty completed. This makes the grind take a while. Probably one of the more painstaking farms of warframe.

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Things are mostly handed to you through RNG... And The only distinction RNG is capable of making between players at different levels of Progression is Number Of Iterations....

Imma use lucent teroglobes as an example. players who just arrived at deimos farm it by looking for broken shrines in cambion drift and destroy the spiky thing one by one. I did too.

But then I gain access to iso vault. That mission drops teroglobes in hundreds. Which makes my previous method of farming them one by one completely obsolete and pointless.

There are farming disparities for items in warframe. Some later missions drops imbalance amount of stuff that might be much rarer earlier.

But yeah, i agree with you. Different people do different things so they have different experience.

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Except Cryotic....

With this being a solid proof.

I will never have enough cryotics even if my life depends on it. Good for you if you have lots of em.

So let's just say that we're both right and have a warm milk with chocolate chip cookies.

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Lutesque:

If He/She takes even a 6 Month Break and returns.... It can feel like being a Noob all over again....

You are right.

But why he/she plays it before the break when there was a break. Or why ignoring the content? The TE says he sits on rank 1. You know what i want to say. Its strange. For me.

One point i dislike is this...

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)Gloomi Devil:

such as joining someone who can do them

He/she wants the stuff but other must carry? Really? I mean... he sits on rank 1 for years. Why should i carry a lazy person? To clarify that I would help. I like to play fortuna bounties. I would carry a player like the TE. But... he is not on my platform. xD

1 minute ago, Omega-ZX said:

For new player i agree. For TE not. Because he plays since 2018. In my eyes he is not a new player anymore.

To be fair.... If He/She takes even a 6 Month Break and returns.... It can feel like being a Noob all over again....

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Gloomi Devil said:

which would require me to max out Solaris United which I really don't want to do (Only rank 1 rn).

This is what I I call a "Long Term Trap"....

Warframe has all kinds of situations that make you say "Damn... I wish I knew that 50 Hours Ago" !!!

You might make a mistake today but not realise it's a mistake until next month.... Like Selling the Gara Blueprint you get from the Cetus Quest. There's actually no player who can build Gara after completing that quest.... So they figured it would be better to sell it for Credits.... It's not until Weeks upon Weeks later when they finally want some MR and think... "Hmmmmm... Maybe I can build Gara" that they realise the game just Screwed Them 😱 !!!

3 hours ago, Omega-ZX said:

Why not? I mean... You want parts so work for it like other players.

I mean if it was Cetus content then you would have a point but all the Content on Fortuna is extremely Frustrating.... I mean it's less Frustrating if you're already well equipped but for a new player it's very frustrating. 

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Gloomi Devil said:

Is it really so bad to want to avoid having to level up a third faction to the max for a single item?

It might have been if it was some other Faction.... But since we're talking about the one on Fortuna... Then yeah.... Definitely not a bad idea to want a way around that.

3 hours ago, McCIoud said:

You'll want to craft other things with the heist loot too...

Specifically the Meta Amp, X-7-7... 😛 I remember that was literally the only reason I bothered to go to Fortuna....

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Gloomi Devil said:

From what I saw on the wiki, none of the rewards are all that important for me at the moment. 

Remember.... Warframe has Long Term Traps.... They may not be important right now but they might come into play in the future.... 

Perhaps in an event they might require something from that content... And since events don't last long you might screw yourself out of taking part in that event because it takes forever to get through Fortuna's Syndicates.

For a "Players helping players" post, no one seems to be even answering the question.

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm not helpful because I haven't done this content in so long that I don't know if Those Resources were given another Drop Source....

But as far as I know... They are exclusive to the Profit Taker Bounties.

2 hours ago, Soy77 said:

A general rule in warframe: if you're struggling to obtain something, you're probably just being impatient and shooting for something above your gear. Just move it down a bit on your wishlist, progress somewhere else and get stronger before coming back.

Once you can comfortably take down profit taker, most stuff in fortuna will basically be handed to you.

I disagree with this part ... this doesn't describe Warframe for me at all....

Things are mostly handed to you through RNG... And The only distinction RNG is capable of making between players at different levels of Progression is Number Of Iterations....

The only advantaged being well equipped in Warframe gives you is you get to Roll that RNG more often.... But nothing is ever just handed to you....

Thank you for the genuine response, it's a shame stuff takes so damn long to get.

It's an even Greater Shame when you realise some of these stuff require knowledge you wish you had earlier....

I think people would be less bothered by these types of Epic Grinds if they knew they were suppose to be building torwards them alot earlier....

Like Scanning Plants to complete The Silver Grove Quest....

If you know that you're suppose to do this week's in advance then it's not so bad... But if you're just randomly sitting in your orbiter and say to yourself: "Hmmmm... Oh the Silver Grove is available now... I think il try that one while I wait for my Foundry to finish." That's where it gets annoying because those Plant Requirements feel like a huge blockade when they just dump it on you like that...

1 hour ago, Soy77 said:

Yeah many items do take so damn long to get at first, but once you passed a certain point, the game will start dumping a truckload of them at you, you'll start wondering why the heck i had to work so hard for this before??

Nope.... I don't have Stock Piles of Atmo Systems or any of the Toroids not dropped by the Bosses....

The combination of the low drop rate and limitation of the drop source effectively means there's just some things you won't have butt loads of....

But yeah Gyromag Systems drop by the truckload since they have the highest drop rate in the Common Table....

1 hour ago, Soy77 said:

Happened to me multiple times as well throughout my journey in warframe. Plastids, lucent teroglobes, debt bonds, gyromags, matrices, even credits...

I suppose it depends on where you spend most of your time in Warframe.... Since I don't hang around in a single type of content for too long I don't have Stock Piles of anything.... Except Cryotic....

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Gloomi Devil said:

it's a shame stuff takes so damn long to get.

For gyromags (or most other fortuna related stuff) that would be the profit taker indeed. Once you can conveniently farm Taker, those stuff will start dropping like it's nobody's business.

Good luck, mate.

27 minutes ago, Omega-ZX said:

I see one problem. The TE dont want higher ranks on SU. And he plays since 2018. Its enough time to go on higher ranks but he dont want it. So... yeah... Now he has a problem for his attitude.

I would help but i cant because he is not on pc.

Yea, but the other way is hoping that RNG favors you and drops the items you need from the quest. I would suggest stage 2 as that can be done relatively quickly, but it's not "fun" either.

I see one problem. The TE dont want higher ranks on SU. And he plays since 2018. Its enough time to go on higher ranks but he dont want it. So... yeah... Now he has a problem for his attitude.

I would help but i cant because he is not on pc.

If you cannot take Profit Taker then you can still level up Vox Solaris. It takes a bit of time. What I did in the past was I waited to have a drop booster and then took Khora and my Smeeta into the Valis to obtain Toroids. It goes pretty fast with all the buffs that way. End up with 20 Toroids per 10-20 minute run. It's faster with Profit Taker, but if you cannot do that one then this is one of the ways to go.

You can also follow the Toroid hunting guide and go looking in secret areas in caves. There's always a few Toroids that spawn as pickups there. If you know what you're doing and where you're going then this is fast too.

7 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Vox Solaris sells them.

Which although not awfully high up on their ranks. I believe it's like rank 2 or 3, so you do need a little bit of ranking up. That's videogames, sometimes there are parts that we probably don't prefer.

Also, as much as i can understand your frustration -desperately need to get an item but nobody seems to emphasize, this is the kind of mentality that's doomed to fail when approaching this forums.

A general rule in warframe: if you're struggling to obtain something, you're probably just being impatient and shooting for something above your gear. Just move it down a bit on your wishlist, progress somewhere else and get stronger before coming back.

Once you can comfortably take down profit taker, most stuff in fortuna will basically be handed to you.

My issue isn't even difficulty dealing with enemies, it's just that ranking up takes forever.

But I appreciate the help, guess I just gotta grind out another faction :/

You can't farm them without being max rank with Fortuna syndicate (Solaris United, not Vox Solaris). The Profit Taker hesit stages provides them, the most notable farm spots are the stage 2 (a 2 min mission) and the Profit Taker itself. A full ranked player cannot invite you, so you'll have to grind your way through Fortuna.

Vox Solaris sells them.

Which although not awfully high up on their ranks. I believe it's like rank 2 or 3, so you do need a little bit of ranking up. That's videogames, sometimes there are parts that we probably don't prefer.

16 minutes ago, (XBOX)Gloomi Devil said:

For a "Players helping players" post, no one seems to be even answering the question.

Also, as much as i can understand your frustration -desperately need to get an item but nobody seems to emphasize, this is the kind of mentality that's doomed to fail when approaching this forums.

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)Gloomi Devil said:

I've been leveling up both the Necraloid and Entrati syndicates for the last few days and getting all other necessary parts. Is it really so bad to want to avoid having to level up a third faction to the max for a single item?

considering how much easier it is to level deimos reps vs venus and earth.....yes, yes it is. I grow tired of having to run the 2nd heist over and over and over again just to get the needed systems that SHOULD be buyable from rank 1 to we can at least make SOME progress at a steady rate.

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Gloomi Devil said:

I've been leveling up both the Necraloid and Entrati syndicates for the last few days and getting all other necessary parts. Is it really so bad to want to avoid having to level up a third faction to the max for a single item?

You'll want to craft other things with the heist loot too...

Archived