Excavation missions and quality of life.

Since excavation missions were launched back in 2014 I've experienced the same recurring problem, power carriers not spawning, having to wait around sometimes indefinitely, or having to travel across the map to the last place power carriers did spawn only to see the excavator that's half done or need one more battery killed, I hate farming cryotic because of the bad spawns that honestly should have been fixed years ago, excavation missions to open relics forget it, I just came out excavation mission opened 2 relics then all enemies stopped spawning, same thing in the open world missions, the amount of times I've gotten most of the way thru a Solaris united ect mission only the have the power carriers stop spawning and fail it because everything but power carriers still spawn and kill the excavator, normally the excavator get blown away from hundreds of meters away or bunch of air ships.
This problem could be easily fixed if the bad design choice of power carriers is taken around back and dealt with old yeller style because if it hasn't been fixed by now it's never going to be fixed as the years of opportunity have shown, excavators should simply just drop with full power, and power carriers can be revamped into power leach's slowing or stopping the excavator, in any case this problem need to be resolved.

• Like 1

This .... This is literally the breaking point that made me stop playing Last Year...

I remember doing one Excavation Solo and not getting any Power Cell enemies.... So I put down an Exergis Wielding Wisp Specter (Which got Nerfed) right on the Excavator and went looking for the Bastards.... And I found them.... Casually Staring at wall not moving at all....

That was it for me.... I extracted... Quit.... And Removed the game from my Hard Drive.... 

Since then Ive been wanting to return to the game but I told myself I wouldn't come back until DE takes these problems seriously.

vor 1 Minute schrieb UUDDLRLRBA_START:

Try PUB. Things get done faster. More hands = less work.

or it goes bad and you have to do all work while also have to deal with the work other bring to the table ...

• Like 1
On 2021-05-07 at 6:18 AM, Keiyadan said:

or it goes bad and you have to do all work while also have to deal with the work other bring to the table ...

If things go bad, Abort and Retry/Reform with a new PUB.

I see no issues that are unsolvable here.

On 2021-05-04 at 9:07 AM, gotaburn said:

Since excavation missions were launched back in 2014 I've experienced the same recurring problem, power carriers not spawning, having to wait around sometimes indefinitely, or having to travel across the map to the last place power carriers did spawn only to see the excavator that's half done or need one more battery killed, I hate farming cryotic because of the bad spawns that honestly should have been fixed years ago, excavation missions to open relics forget it, I just came out excavation mission opened 2 relics then all enemies stopped spawning, same thing in the open world missions, the amount of times I've gotten most of the way thru a Solaris united ect mission only the have the power carriers stop spawning and fail it because everything but power carriers still spawn and kill the excavator, normally the excavator get blown away from hundreds of meters away or bunch of air ships.
This problem could be easily fixed if the bad design choice of power carriers is taken around back and dealt with old yeller style because if it hasn't been fixed by now it's never going to be fixed as the years of opportunity have shown, excavators should simply just drop with full power, and power carriers can be revamped into power leach's slowing or stopping the excavator, in any case this problem need to be resolved.

excavation can flow very smoothly, people just need to get better strats

this guide may help you out: