Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Kuva weapons

CephalonCarnage

So I hear there will be new weapons added to liches. Whooo, great.

The Hek: fair enough, but don't we already have enough Kuva shortgun-type weapons?

The Grattler, but don't we already have an explosive Kuva archwing cannon?

The Zarr. Which frankly, nobody really cares about - and we already have the Kuva Ogris anyway.

What we really want to get excited about are other weapons - surely something differtent, like the Kuva Javlok would be intreresting (an overlooked weapon IMHO) or maybe a Kuva Vulkar as there is no kuva sniper right now.

But what would really get me interested, and make the Bramma boys feel inadequate, is a Kuva Ignis.

I like that we're getting the Kuva Hek, players of a certain age still remember the absolute kingship the old vanilla Hek used to be before the apocalyptic nerf that left the entire shotgun category shelved for over a year. But I would've rather had the Kuva Kulstar or Grinlok personally

1 hour ago, gbjbaanb said:

Kuva shortgun-type weapons?

Which are what exactly? The drakgoon is a flak cannon and got nerfed, the brakk was the only actual shotgun and had its damage cut by 100% and the quartakk doesn't count.

but don't we already have an explosive Kuva archwing cannon

No, no we do not. We have half assed grenade... thing and a gun with shells large enough to do AoE, not the same thing.

Which frankly, nobody really cares about

You'll care plenty when it does innate slash and has 50 crit and 40 status.

vor einer Stunde schrieb gbjbaanb:

The Zarr. Which frankly, nobody really cares about - and we already have the Kuva Ogris anyway.

Excuse Me Dog GIF by MOODMAN

If the Kuva Zarr is anywhere near of an upgrade to the regular Zarr as the Kuva Ogris was to the regular Ogris I'll be nobody. There might be potential. You'll never know what DE does to a variant of a weapon that is unpopular. 

Otherwise I second the Kulstar someone already mentioned.

8 hours ago, gbjbaanb said:

What we really want to get excited about are other weapons - 

Who is 'we'?  You, your brother, and your hamster? 😉 

8 hours ago, gbjbaanb said:

surely something differtent, like the Kuva Javlok would be intreresting (an overlooked weapon IMHO) or maybe a Kuva Vulkar as there is no kuva sniper right now.

But what would really get me interested, and make the Bramma boys feel inadequate, is a Kuva Ignis.

Just goes to show people want different things.  I'm excited about the Zarr, I'd love a Kuva Javlok and Vulkar... and the mere idea of Kuva Ignis actually makes me recoil in disgust. 😛😀

9 hours ago, gbjbaanb said:

The Hek: fair enough, but don't we already have enough Kuva shortgun-type weapons?

If it has a Higher Crit Chance than the Corinth than that would be nice....

If it can use Scattered Justice then that would be even better 🙂 !!!

Quite a few people care about it... It's a Shotgun than uses Rifles mods and fires Grenades plus that Reload Animation is Dope !!!... Cool people still say "Dope" right ?

8 hours ago, Jaysus41 said:

I like that we're getting the Kuva Hek, players of a certain age still remember the absolute kingship the old vanilla Hek used to be before the apocalyptic nerf that left the entire shotgun category shelved for over a year. But I would've rather had the Kuva Kulstar or Grinlok personally

But did that Nerf affect the Hek Specifically ?  As far as I can tell since it could neither be modded for Crit or Achieve 100% Status Chance that Nerf only made the Hek Better.... Just like it did for the Sancti Tigris....

😐 Come'on, Tenno.... You're better than this....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2021-05-04 at 2:14 AM, gbjbaanb said:

It got the Bramma to deal with too so imagine how rare it would be after everyone got it for Mastery if it didn't get the Performance it should have.

Archived