I just wanna fly my railjack, bruh

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Why it became like this: 

Before: Everyone would use their own Railjack.

Result: There would rarely be more than 1 person in your node. But hey, its YOUR ship.

Now: If there's someone in the node you join THEM.

Result: You are in groups with people more often. But hey, its not YOUR ship... sometimes.

Honestly, the only way I could see this not triggering one side or the other has already passed. But the idea was: the ship had standard HP/Shields, your Aura Effected that. You had to, aside from Mods, bring your own Armament and the ship was unchaingeable.

Bbbutttt....

Result: You couldnt customize the ship.

I could put "buts" in every argument here simply because.

Solution to not trigger either side:

Multiple Railjacks in the same node! everyone flies their own ship if they wish, or boards their friends'. Yet can still share relics, cooperate on ground missions, landing party objectives, etc.

Have the number of enemy fighters/crewships scale up based on how many Railjacks have been brought. now things can remain in balance if you play Solo RJ with AI crew, vs Public with multiple RJs.

Edited by (PSN)haphazardlynamed
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Solution to not trigger either side:

Multiple Railjacks in the same node! everyone flies their own ship if they wish, or boards their friends'. Yet can still share relics, cooperate on ground missions, landing party objectives, etc.

Have the number of enemy fighters/crewships scale up based on how many Railjacks have been brought. now things can remain in balance if you play Solo RJ with AI crew, vs Public with multiple RJs.

Honestly, with the way the crewmates work, that would be an ok choice. Everyone has a ship with his own crew, scaling applies as per usual WF missions (so it's different between solo and multiple people).

That would be cool, as well as seing other ships engage in battles.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Why would you run void storms for relic cracking purpose ? Not only is it obnoxiously long, it's painful on the eyes.

Because I like to switch things up from time to time.

Running Exterminate and Capture ad-nauseam might be more efficient, but it's also boring as Hek.

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Running Exterminate and Capture ad-nauseam might be more efficient, but it's also boring as Hek.

But-but! Muh EFFICIENCY!!@#¨Y

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

"Cause its fun" is a valid justification , i wouldn't have highlighted regular fissures if you had just mentioned that.

but since you specifically mentioned cracking relics there are better ways and it need not be limited to exterminate or capture.