Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update On Rewards?

Fend

i wonder if i should quote the quote of my quotes from other threads where i quoted myself quoting myself...

quote-ception aint got nothing on me!

Yo dawg I heard you like quotes so we put a quote in your quote so you can quote while you quote.

i wonder if i should quote the quote of my quotes from other threads where i quoted myself quoting myself...

quote-ception aint got nothing on me!

you better have the biggest i told you so thread when everyone stops asking

Can we get an update on the rewards? its been 9 hours now. We heard "shortly" 5 hours ago. It would be nice so a lot of people stop freaking out in game.

chill man the updates coming soon edit;AND OHHHHH just got premoted on forums to gold disciple

Edited by yatin_117

Would've been nice if they made a forum thread about it so those of us that haven't been waiting in-game for hours could have some official word on the status.

Instead we have a lot of trolling, derailing and passive aggressive replies from people that think they're clever.

Guess I'll wait until tomorrow to see if DE makes any progress on this.

Edited by DavidSPD

Would've been nice if they made a forum thread about it so those of us that haven't been waiting in-game for hours could have some dev. response.

Instead we have a lot of trolling, derailing and passive aggressive replies from people that think they're clever.

Guess I'll wait until tomorrow to see if DE makes any progress on this.

atleast this isn't another update 10 hype