Chroma's ultimate ability

Back then when I first started the game, I thought I get to play as a dragon with Chroma's 4, then got so disappointed it's a useless turret, due to how chroma is upgraded it's even impossible to use it at all. Now we get Sevagoth with exalted frame as an ult ability. I think we could get a rework to chroma so now he'll get more than 2 usable abilities. Also Sevagoth's shadow claws look like back scratchers and the abilities on both the frame and shadow are super underwhelming and disappointing. AoE pull, dash+heal and essentially a viral proc area around you.... Really? That's it? Just yikes.
 Claws aren't a new thing for video games. Check out "Evolve wraith abilities" to see how claws should look and MORE INTERESTING ABILITIES.

24 minutes ago, ShiniDesKa said:

Honestly I don't mind if DE even bought the copyrights for Wraith (ironically, sevagoth was promoted as "wraithe" in 2020) and almost completely copied it, since Evolve is a dead and shut down game anyway, copyrights wouldn't be expensive... right?

You cant copyright a idea, only specific execution. Also asymetric pvp toolset doesnt convert perfectly to worth in pve.

Chroma really could do with his ult being more impactful. It was certainly cool back in the day of his release, but it's really fallen off with the powercreep and featurecreep of the game. I've long been a supporter of the idea that Effigy functions as a second source of all Chroma's active abilities, cementing the concept of him splitting in two and using that duality to his advantage. Idk what else would make the insta-dragon more interesting, though.