Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anything new?

Ninubi

So been off from warframe since... rail jack was new and shiney, and heart of demos was something to oogle.

so has anything worth re-downloading the game been added or is just more of the same?

(note, new weapons, warframe, especially prime tat, does not count)

thanks in advance!

....and have a Clem day

I'm a warframe forum member that's actively playing warframe.

I appreciate myself enough to believe that I'm using my time wisely by playing a worthy game.

Imho anyone who try to tell you otherwise are just people who already bored at the game but haven't moved on, and probably spent more time in the forums than in the game.

Anyway.. since only you know exactly when you left, there are the patchnotes to keep track what you missed. If you ask my opinion, most things are still the same. which is good, it means warframe hasn't change into a puzzle game or dating sim.

19 minutes ago, Ninubi said:

so has anything worth re-downloading the game been added or is just more of the same?

I mean, most of us on the forums are still playing the game and didn't delete it.  So you might have to clarify what makes it worth re-downloading for you, since we're in very different boats.

12 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

If you ask my opinion, most things are still the same. which is good, it means warframe hasn't change into a puzzle game or dating sim.

I would play the Hek out of Warframe dating sim content.  DE if you're listening, please please please let us go on dates with Darvo and Teshin and Maroo and Kela and Baro and Ordis and Tyl Regor.

Same game, nothing new.

Same complaints, nothing new.

Same posts from wanna-be edgy humans trying to make hating on WF "cool", nothing new.

Same passive-aggressive noise from gamers that think games owe them something, nothing new.

On 2021-05-04 at 11:30 PM, Zimzala said:

Same game, nothing new.

Same complaints, nothing new.

Same posts from wanna-be edgy humans trying to make hating on WF "cool", nothing new.

Same passive-aggressive noise from gamers that think games owe them something, nothing new.

nothing new to the story?

any new mission types?

Le 04/05/2021 à 23:05, Soy77 a dit :

Anyway.. since only you know exactly when you left, there are the patchnotes to keep track what you missed. If you ask my opinion, most things are still the same. which is good, it means warframe hasn't change into a puzzle game or dating sim.

Wait... I thought captu... seducing all those lich to our cause was to build a harem, was it not the point ? I'm confused now...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-12 at 3:47 PM, Fallen77 said:

Wait... I thought captu... seducing all those lich to our cause was to build a harem, was it not the point ? I'm confused now...

yeah... what else is one to do with all those converts? 

clearly warframe need to finish its steps towards a true high school dating sim lovely otako boyfriend kuva liches and delectable warframe-chans

Archived