Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing 'Unidentified' rewards.

ShadoUrufu

So, i ran a couple of spy missions, and I did not seem to get all of the rewards. Here are two instances. 

We successfully collected 2/3 unidentified rewards and extracted. but I only received one of the rewards. I may be missing something, if the other was credit or endo, but it's something that I've been noticing a lot lately. Whenever Unidentified rewards are obtained, I do not always receive all of them.

I tested another mission just to make sure i did not miss anything.

I was host in that one, we collected all 3 unidentified rewards, and i only received 2 of them at the end of the mission.

I would like to know if there is something that can be done to fix this issue. I don't need to receive the rewards I missed out on. I just want to be able to do these kind of missions and not miss out on some reward that I may or may not have already, just because the game decided to not give it to me.

(I can post relevant details about when and who was with me if needed)

(Posted under UI because I couldn't see a more relevant option in the list)

Credits, endo, and other stackables like that will condense into one category. If you hover over credits, for example, it will show separate lines for boosted and identified ones if there were any on the run. This is where the 'missing' identified items were.

i'll have a look next time, but I'm still going to keep this up for now. Cause I've been running into this issue before with other things, such as the nautillus and carmine penta parts. and i'm not sure whether or not i get the rare mods. 

Archived