Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa stuck in #4 relatively frequently

KangooTheDruid

I think it has something to do with either activating two abilities in quick succession, or using spoiler mode in very close proximity to #4. What happens is the GUI appears as though 4 is active, but I cannot shoot. I cannot deactivate 4, nor can I enter spoiler mode to hopefully reset it. /unstuck moves me as expectved, but does not fix the issue where I'm stuck in 4 and can't move/shoot. My energy slowly goes down as though it's active, but when it hits 0 it starts regenerating without deactivating 4 before starting to drain again.

So far the only way to move forward after the bug hits is to abort the mission. If it's a bounty and I'm not the host, leaving squad and forcing a host migration fixes it. If I am the host, however, leaving the squad does not fix it.

I have also found that if you deactivate peacemaker and immediately do a mercy you can get stuck without a weapon and cannot use any abilities. The way to get out of that is to die or be able to perform another mercy if your pet can get one for you.

Only really run into it while murmur farming

Archived